Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
given the restrictions they are under and due to the fact they 150-plus songs to choose from.

But they outdid themselves this time.
Well done.
They don't play that many live. If we don't count songs that come out as a sample showcase of the new album then how many actual songs do they play live? They don't ever play anything from no prayer there is only one song they play from fear only one from virtual xi not many from sit is it just one from x factor? They just don't play many songs live which I find very disappointing how many live versions do we want to hear of the usual culprits? This tour they are playing nothing new. Just the usual culprits some haven't been played live for a while but I have seen them on DVD and YouTube heaps so don't care that they haven't been played a while. So many great songs that have never ever been played live

Has Nicko been using his drum gong this tour? They've just posted a video of Nicko going over his kit and he passed over the gong saying that we'll see it later. Is he referring to later in the show or later on in the tour where something changes?

Swedish tabloid Aftonbladet gave Sign of the Cross 5/5 and did not mention anything about mistakes. Doubt they were even there. Not that I care, but if you as a reviewer don't notice THAT...

The same writer gave the new Ghost album 1/5 so I wouldn’t even use her Maiden review to wipe my ass

The same writer gave the new Ghost album 1/5 so I wouldn’t even use her Maiden review to wipe my ass
If Papa Emeritus threatened to punch her, would you call that the lowest point in Ghost's history?

If Papa Emeritus threatened to punch her, would you call that the lowest point in Ghost's history?
Not making much sense here are we mate?

With the internet around no one cares what journalists say these days. For example, if I want to read a review I skip the Blabbermouth article and go right to the comment section. If I want to read about the first Maiden show on a new tour I go to this forum. LOTB tour start was very exciting! I’m 100% sure he doesn’t care about that article. But in the 90’s things were indeed different! I could see why Steve got angry!

Last edited:
I just listened to the Stockholm bootleg and I think the fuck up on Sign of the Cross was something happening to Nicko's bass drum, which threw him off. Probably the pedal broke or something, because he stops playing it until way into the solo section, so I assume the tech fixed it or swapped it out or whatever in the intervening period.

Has Nicko been using his drum gong this tour? They've just posted a video of Nicko going over his kit and he passed over the gong saying that we'll see it later. Is he referring to later in the show or later on in the tour where something changes?
Will look trough the entire Stockholm show this evening as proper fan filmed footage is up! I’ll let you know

I just listened to the Stockholm bootleg and I think the fuck up on Sign of the Cross was something happening to Nicko's bass drum, which threw him off. Probably the pedal broke or something, because he stops playing it until way into the solo section, so I assume the tech fixed it or swapped it out or whatever in the intervening period.

I read today over at the official Fan Club forum that his bass drum pedal broke during the song.

@fekso, not trying to be a dick here, but genuinely curious: What point are you trying to make with all the Blaze posts? You seem to be happy that Maiden are playing Blaze songs, but mad that so many people like Blaze??? :huh:
Sorry for getting back to you so late. It's a meme, meant for entertainment. The point is to entertain. The jokes in the memes were all loosely based on potential Blaze Bayley reactions to Iron Maiden playing Blaze era material. As the 9 memes got roughly 50 likes in total it seems as if they served their purpose :) all the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back