Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
required I be scolded
Nobody was scolded. I posted an ask that people try to avoid starting fights. I apologize that it seemed like I was trying to discipline you, because I'm not. I'm trying to remind people that if we aren't respectful when indicating our opinions, some people can go apeshit. Would we take care of that? Sure. But why have that happen when we can all add two words and stop it from happening.

Rules and how they apply sort of shift from user to user here. Like it or not
This is rather nonsense.

I think if Nicko can stay fit we have a good 5 years out of Maiden at least...assuming everybody else is OK. They are all clearly enjoying the shows and are in huge demand in most territories and still very creative.
The SOTC mistake was one of those things that can happen, especially early on in a touring cycle so I am not overly worried by it.
Just looking forward to the next two years of touring TLOTB tour and a new album in late 2019 or Spring 2020.:)

The SOTC mistake was one of those things that can happen, especially early on in a touring cycle so I am not overly worried by it.
Surely they have developed some cross-checking mechanisms to not face the same problem with SOTC.

When are we going to have the leak from the band's latest argument on SOTC? Somebody check Bruce's walkman please.

Surely they have developed some cross-checking mechanisms to not face the same problem with SOTC.

When are we going to have the leak from the band's latest argument on SOTC? Somebody check Bruce's walkman please.

That would be very interesting indeed. Mission From Arry 2....
I'm sure we will get the lowdown on what really happened at some point in the future. Hopefully the rest of the shows run according to plan. With all the additional cues and theatrics there is a lot more that could go wrong than usual.
Maiden have been very ambitious with this tour in terms of the stage show in particular.

Blimey, that is a fantastic example of over-exaggerating things if there ever was one!
I never exaggerated. It was just a thought that stuck. You are the one over-exaggerating ;) after I saw it I thought something along the line of ’was there something with his hands’ or something. Was not that bad looking at it again!

Last edited:
I never exaggerated. It was just a thought that stuck. You are the one over-exaggerating ;) after I saw it I thought something along the lines of ’was there something with his hands’ or something. Was not that bad looking at it again!

He could have been nervous, he could have wet hands after using a dodgy hand-dryer, he could be eager to go and have a wank... Those options are as likely, if not more, than his hands (allegedly) shaking and that being a reason to worry.

Come to think of it, maybe I was playing with fire when I made that joke about Bruce pulling an Icarus and flying too close to the lighting rig, causing his prop wings and harness to burn away. But come on, which one of us saw him performing the song with a flamethrower on hand happening?

He could have been nervous, he could have wet hands after using a dodgy hand-dryer, he could be eager to go and have a wank... Those options are as likely, if not more, than his hands (allegedly) shaking and that being a reason to worry.

35 years in the band and nervous? I would go with the wank option

I think what he's politely trying to say is, you're talking shit.
I know what he implied, when it comes to what you think I couldn't care less. Luckily for me, there's an easy fix to that. I'll give you a hint:

dsfdfsff.png

Let me know if you got the hint. Oh wait.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back