Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
These sound pretty damn awesome to me. Whoever they got to do the sound for them this time should do it from now on, lol.
this is right, I am amazed by how the sound of Bruce is not lost among the guitars. In the last decade, if not in the last 2 decades, a problem maiden always had in the concerts was that Bruce was not accurately caught by the mics. The recent recordings gave me hope in this regard, but I will check it myself in 13 days.

Nice capture of the screen from Stockholm. Decent sound too. Maybe this channel will upload more.

Great sounding clips, if you ask me. Wondering, how can sound differ so much in different videos? Guitars sound not edgy, makes me wanna say, like in the good ole days.
I'm digging Bruce's theatrical approach on this tour very much. He revived Fear of the Dark, imo.

Last edited:
Nice capture of the screen from Stockholm. Decent sound too. Maybe this channel will upload more.

I must admit, Bruce did very good job on adapting singing during The Evil That Men Do, there is more presence of him during that song, than previous years.

I must admit, Bruce did very good job on adapting singing during The Evil That Men Do, there is more presence of him during that song, than previous years.

Indeed. I was actually I bit surprised of how good even the most "overplayed" live staples did sound. As I've stated, Fear of the Dark hasn't sounded that fresh for ages. I weren't nearly as much into most of those songs when I saw the Maiden England show, but now they really took me. :)

Does Steve Harris dye his hair? For 62 to have what looks like a full head of dark brown hair still is pretty damn good going. I am 29 and the grays are coming through now.

Does Steve Harris dye his hair? For 62 to have what looks like a full head of dark brown hair still is pretty damn good going. I am 29 and the grays are coming through now.
Short answer: yes.
Long answer: just tell me how relevant it is to hijack a thread about the current tour by asking around about the possibility that a 61 year old person would have grey/white hair while you perfectly know it is the case, hm? (not to mention the reference to the vagaries of your own hairiness) ;)

I wish they'd gone with Breeg rather than Greater Good. Breeg is thrilling and unique. There's nothing in the Maiden catalogue quite like it. Greater Good is more rooted in traditional Maiden structures, and the point at which AMOLAD begins to lose appeal. Breeg was a single and has wider recognition. It would have been better.

I wish they'd gone with Breeg rather than Greater Good. Breeg is thrilling and unique. There's nothing in the Maiden catalogue quite like it. Greater Good is more rooted in traditional Maiden structures, and the point at which AMOLAD begins to lose appeal. Breeg was a single and has wider recognition. It would have been better.
Breeg is up there with moonchild as the worst songs in Maiden history

BoS is too similar to Breeg that they probably did not want to repeat the same song in this tour.

I don't think Breeg and FtGGoG are in the same league. My second choice from AMOLAD would be BTATS.

I think that the other single from AMOLAD - Different World would be a good short song for this tour !

The current setlist have songs which are 7,8,9 and 11 minutes long.... o_O though, my favorite song from AMOLAD is These Colours Don't Run

the point at which AMOLAD begins to lose appeal.
Breeg is up there with moonchild as the worst songs in Maiden history
TCDR is the 2nd wprst song on AMLOAD.
Please, please stop stating your opinions as if they are fact. It's asking for people to get upset. Try this instead:

My second choice from AMOLAD would be BTATS.
I think that the other single from AMOLAD - Different World would be a good short song for this tour !

Please, please stop stating your opinions as if they are fact. It's asking for people to get upset. Try this instead:

I'm sorry LC, but i thitk it should be obvious that this is a forum and every post is an opinion (at least I think about them like this, even if they are presented diferrently).

Will try to do better about this in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back