Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
All good in principle but when compared to other tracks there is no argument that some noted are over played

I’d definitely argue that all of those are tracks every Maiden fan should get to see live and none of the above have been played much in the past decade.

Well, I'll try to do a lenghtier review tomorrow, but:

Setlist: 8/10
Stage show: 11/10

If I could change something, I would drop FOTD and move Hallowed into that spot, because it works better with the stage theme (War-Religion-Death-Hell). Between Religion and Hell, Hallowed is the perfect song after Icarus.

I would drop FOTD completely and play WY or SIASL in the encores.

That would be a 10/10

Last edited:
The stage show looks massive. Wonder how well that translates into open air with sunlight til 10 pm:facepalm:

It's worth mentioning that Revelations was once a rare song. Before it was played in 2003 it was only performed on the POM and Powerslave tours. It wasn't on the first leg of Maiden England either so the last time it was there from the beginning of a tour was 2008

It's worth mentioning that Revelations was once a rare song. Before it was played in 2003 it was only performed on the POM and Powerslave tours. It wasn't on the first leg of Maiden England either so the last time it was there from the beginning of a tour was 2008

Not to mention that it is an awesome song. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back