Legacy of the Beast Tour 2018 - CONTAINS SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny thing is, his singing isn't even that bad; he's actually hitting notes. Unfortunately the words coming out his mouth are incomprehensible gibberish.

Last edited:
On the current tour Bruce is singing better than ever ! I don't know how this is possible, but that's why he is the best vocalist of all time :)

*this is a live performance of Trooper in '84 and he sound kinda good, especially with his voice being damaged from the long tours in that period of time:

On the current tour Bruce is singing better than ever ! I don't know how this is possible, but that's why he is the best vocalist of all time :)

*this is a live performance of Trooper in '84 and he sound kinda good, especially with his voice being damaged from the long tours in that period of time:

His voice wasn't damaged at that point. This was the beginning of the tour.

Still, much worse that his 1997-today vocal form.

His voice wasn't damaged at that point. This was the beginning of the tour.

Still, much worse that his 1997-today vocal form.

Seriously! Anyone complaining about his current vocals on songs like The Trooper must've been deaf during the 80s.

On my way home right now on the Autobahn.
What a gig, what a crowd. Didn't expect that at all. At least 20000+. They sounded as great as ever.

They actually had the plaza split up with fences but if you wanted to, you could actually had this gig for free from behind the barrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back