Legacy Of The Beast Post-Pandemic Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish :goodbye:

We'll meet again,
Don't know where, (actually, in the LOTB World Tour 2022 thread)
Don't know when (actually, on Sunday May 22's evening)

Last edited:
Wrathchild I get it, but why not HCW?

Also it's almost time to say goodbye to this thread, the new one is about to open.
HCW is for me one of the worst songs played live by Maiden. It's very good for crowd interactions etc. but as a song - it's super weak in my opinion. I guess that this is the 'beer' song of live shows. :)

HCW is for me one of the worst songs played live by Maiden. It's very good for crowd interactions etc. but as a song - it's super weak in my opinion. I guess that this is the 'beer' song of live shows. :)
This is what for me Can I Play With Madness was ever since. Heaven Can Wait is a far superior live song IMHO.

I really hope that the senjutsu tracks are saved for the encore... Aces high deserves to be the opener, since this is still legacy of the beast, opening with senjutsu should be reserved to the proper tour of the album no? Adding to this, I have seen Aces High as an encore and bruce could not belt it the same as he would being it the first song. Fingers crossed!

En route. Excitement is building up.
Good luck! Must be great feeling..
Im now thinking, what if they really decided to change more songs than the initial Bruce interview said (of adding 3 Senjutsu songs)?
It would break internet or atleast this forum if they played
Infinite Dreams
Probably not happening, but you never know. Similar thing was when they picked up Flight Of Icarus for LOTB as it was last played live during Somewhere On Tour '86-'87.

I really hope that the senjutsu tracks are saved for the encore... Aces high deserves to be the opener, since this is still legacy of the beast, opening with senjutsu should be reserved to the proper tour of the album no? Adding to this, I have seen Aces High as an encore and bruce could not belt it the same as he would being it the first song. Fingers crossed!
It would be very underwhelming, imo. Show must end with well known uplifting/cathartic tunes. Example:
Hallowed be Thy Name
Run to the Hills
Running Free (good one to interact with the crowd, band can carry on that rhythm on and on and on and on)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back