Legacy Of The Beast Post-Pandemic Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
1: Clansman out. Insert Senjutsu. Bruce introduces it, hints at another or 2 from the new album later in the list. Possibly describing them as a taste, with a proper Album tour in the near future.

2: Greater Good out. Hell on earth inserted here: it’s the Red and the Black all over again. Steve is bursting with pride about his new baby, and it must be shared with us here

3: The Evil that men do …gone. The encore begins with the haunting intro to Writing on the Wall in the dark. Pyro/fire/ lights on when the body of the new song kicks in.
Honorable mention but saved for album tour: Stratego.
Album tour gives us those four. Plus Days of future Past and darkest hour. Maybe wishful thinking on darkest hour. Perhaps

Lost in a lost world. For now I think Hell on Earth, Writing on the Wall and the title track are locks for this years set.
Why would they space the Senjutsu tracks out if they're going to have a Senjutsu world? That wouldn't really work.

From that setlist.fm post, I say it's plausible

But the lack of any song from TNOTB is highly suspect. Surely, the title track'll be in its usual LotB spot

1: Clansman out. Insert Senjutsu. Bruce introduces it, hints at another or 2 from the new album later in the list. Possibly describing them as a taste, with a proper Album tour in the near future.
Rods recent press release after announcing the Brazilian shows says otherwise, it clearly states there will be a "World" dedicated to senjutsu with its own stage design, going on that the songs will all be placed together 100%

One other thing worth noting tho, we have only heard what Bruce thinks will likely be the Senjutsu songs played, Steve could very well have other ideas and want to play one of his epics, could go either way imo .
I think it has been said in interviews that Bruce has been the main decision maker for the setlists ever since he came back from his cancer treatment, I think the Steve epics will be saved for the main album tour where they will be the centrepieces of the set in the fashion of The Book of Souls title track and When the Wild Wind Blows were on their respective album tours.

Didn't Bruce say a while ago that they were going to open the show with the first three songs from Senjutsu?
I honestly don't think this is a good idea if they are really considering to have an album tour next year. What are they gonna do, open the two shows exactly the same way?
Same. If they place them after Trooper, it would be much better.

Anyways, production rehearsals start today apparently.

Didn't Bruce say a while ago that they were going to open the show with the first three songs from Senjutsu?
I honestly don't think this is a good idea if they are really considering to have an album tour next year. What are they gonna do, open the two shows exactly the same way?
The album tour will be next year for sure. I think they will open the show for it with Senjutsu and Stratego and then an old classic will follow, like it was for the previous two album tours (thus making things different).

*The first 3 songs in the setlist for both legs of the AMOLAD tour were the same.
If they place them after Trooper, it would be much better.
This. Start with LOTB, don't give them straight away and save the surprise for later in the set.

Did anyone take a screenshot of the fake setlist on setlist.fm? I'm just curious to see it. The page has now been deleted!

I would like if The Wicker Man or The Evil That Men Do would be replaced with If Eternity Should Fail (without intro and without outro)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back