Legacy Of The Beast Post-Pandemic Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Senjutsu would be a good mid-set piss break song but way too plodding to be an opener imo

Whilst I would not be that harsh, I can already see a significant number of the people at the gig heading to the bar halfway through the song.

In the meantime, someone is probably working on a Senjutsu drinks app: order your drinks early for when Maiden play the Senjutsu songs to beat the queues!

I wonder what songs will get dropped to make room for stuff from Senjutsu.
WED for Stratego, FTGGOG for The Writing On The Wall and SOTC for Senjutsu imo. Clansman (only one Blaze song in the setlist) and Revelations (because of the backdrop) will stay. TETMD and Wicker Man are the other likely candidates to be replaced.

Last edited:
WED for Stratego, FTGGOG for The Writing On The Wall and SOTC for Senjutsu imo. Clansman (and Revelations, because of the backdrop) will stay. TETMD and Wicker Man are the other likely candidates to be replaced.
They should really stop playing TETMD if they are not gonna tune it at least a half step down. When I watched some videos even from the 2018 leg and when I saw it live in Prague in 2018 it was pretty much the biggest struggle for Bruce this late in the set.

I would love to hear The Parchment... But if it going to be senjutsu, stratego and wotw - I'm ok with that. They will probably change some small things like they usually do during live performances so that will be interesting.

I'm thinking seriously to use some of these complex acronyms as passwords in some internet accounts:
FTGGOG, SOTC, TETMD…I think anybody can decode it.

Damn guys…you can write 3 or 4 lines of text but you cannot write the title of a song?
In fact when I see some of this shit I stop reading.
When you write one of these acronyms I have to think and guess the particular song from the whole discography to decode it.
I have many things in my head to stop thinking in what f***ing song is it

Last edited:
I'm thinking seriously to use some of these complex acronyms as passwords in some internet accounts:
FTGGOG, SOTC, TETMD…I think anybody can decode it.

Damn guys…you can write 3 or 4 lines of text but you cannot write the title of a song?
In fact when I see some of this shit I stop reading.
When you write one of these acronyms I have to think and guess the particular song from the whole discography to decode it.
I have many things in my head to stop thinking in what f***ing song is it

IMHO, WTF???

Joking aside, you make a very valid point.

I understand the point and there was a time I very much agreed with it. But I don't think it's just the laziness of not wanting to type out the title, it's also the fact that it sounds weird. Some of those titles are very long and it just feels unnatural to say "Rime of the Ancient Mariner" all the time. In normal conversation, I always abbreviate them to things like "Rime", "Hallowed", etc. This is just another way of doing that, and by now I've gotten so used to seeing acronyms such as ROTAM, AMOLAD or SSOASS that I don't even think about it anymore.

THIS COULD BE A REFERENCE GUIDE TO ACRONYMS AT THE END OF A CODING BOOK: or Maybe in the menu bar of the website

P : Prowler
RT: Remember Tomorrow
RF: Running Free
POTO: Phantom of the Opera
T: Transylvania
SW: Strange World
CTH: Charlotte the Harlot
IM: Iron Maiden

I'm sure it's the next Martin Poppoff book: Iron Maiden songs in acronyms. Reference Guide or IMSIA.RG by MPPF :lol:

WED for Stratego, FTGGOG for The Writing On The Wall and SOTC for Senjutsu imo. Clansman (and Revelations, because of the backdrop) will stay. TETMD and Wicker Man are the other likely candidates to be replaced.
Sign of the cross is going nowhere its a really big part of the show theatrically it's in bet on it

I would love to hear The Parchment... But if it going to be senjutsu, stratego and wotw - I'm ok with that. They will probably change some small things like they usually do during live performances so that will be interesting.
The Parchment will be monumental live, I can't wait to see it.

I wonder if Adrian will debut a new guitar or bring an old one.
Sign of the cross is going nowhere its a really big part of the show theatrically it's in bet on it
That's true, but I think only one song from the Blaze era will stay in the setlist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back