Legacy Of The Beast Post-Pandemic Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Frank666 I'm confused how you go from "Rock In Rio will be a new album date because it's in a different color on the tour page and Bruce said during the 2019 tour they'll be back with loads of new songs" to "Rock in Rio is probably postponed a couple months and the Download artist biography page for Maiden mentions LOTB so LOTB is going to continue for another year" in the space of a month.

So Maiden have three whole songs on the new record with that acronym!

“Writing on the Wall”
“Will o’ the Wisp”
“War of the Worlds”

Now we already know that “Day of the Dead”, “Brasilía”, and “Van Helsing” will be appearing, so that’s six songs now... can’t wait for more to be revealed!!!!!!!
Don't forget the long overdue "Majesty of Gaia"! ;)

@Frank666 I'm confused how you go from "Rock In Rio will be a new album date because it's in a different color on the tour page and Bruce said during the 2019 tour they'll be back with loads of new songs" to "Rock in Rio is probably postponed a couple months and the Download artist biography page for Maiden mentions LOTB so LOTB is going to continue for another year" in the space of a month.

Rock in Rio was supposed to be an album date for sure. But RiR is not happening in 2021. Apparently they decided to move the festival for good instead of trying to do it this year at all costs.

So, everything could be delayed once again. Download 2022 might very well be Legacy, while RiR (if Maiden will join them again) will be an album date for sure.

That being said, I'm not sure they will tour with LOTB once again, but that would makes sense. If it's the new tour right from the start I would be very happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back