LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I missing something here? The video hasn’t premiered yet, so we don’t know which songs are in the setlist or if their have/haven’t been any changes made yet...

Don't know how about you guys, but i feel somewhat angry/resentful about band not rotating setlist AT ALL. Take a note from Metallica. And i don't buy "stage set production nightmare" explanation.

Last edited:
They played a few different setlists if I'm correct in 2005.

Yup, but that was because of the Ozzfest restrictions (55 minutes). Only major change was Charlotte for Wrathchild.

They also dropped 22AA and BYDTTS for the American leg of GMETID tour. But that was their choice.

Changing the setlist will only add in an element of disappointment. I don’t wanna see Metallica break out some shitty song like “Attitude” out of the blue. With Maiden, I know for sure what I’m getting.

Yes, I want a pointless noodle session like Metallica.

Sorry, give me a tight setlist that works.

Well, I certainly wouldn't mind if they did something like Rush on R40 and rotate 4 songs in 2 spots. Some might say, well they tried that, well that's true but with fucking Paschendale and Dance Of Death, which are complex songs.

For example, on LOTB tour you could rotate Clairvoyant and TETMD. On another rotate for example The Prisoner and 22AA. Would give double nights in one town a bit more excitement. It's only 2 or so more songs to learn.

But yeah, Metalica's ever changing sets don't benefit the performance of Lars and others whatsoever.

Changing the setlist will only add in an element of disappointment. I don’t wanna see Metallica break out some shitty song like “Attitude” out of the blue. With Maiden, I know for sure what I’m getting.
I personally much prefer Metallica's way. And Attitude is a great song by the way.

For example, rotating Where Eagles Dare with Die With Your Boots On or The Wicker Man with another short single cannot sound too horrible, can it?

For example, rotating Where Eagles Dare with Die With Your Boots On or The Wicker Man with another short single cannot sound too horrible, can it?

Well, Eagles is a crucial part of the set. But wouldn't mind rotating 2MTM with DWYBO. Not at all.

For example:

Set A:
Aces High
Where Eagles Dare
2 Minutes To Midnight
The Clansman
The Trooper
Revelations
For The Greater Good Of God
The Wicker Man
Sign Of The Cross
Flight Of Icarus
Fear Of The Dark
Iron Maiden
-----------------------------
The Evil That Men Do
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Run To The Hills

Set B:
Aces High
Where Eagles Dare
Die With Your Boots On
The Clansman
The Trooper
Revelations
The Wicker Man
Sign Of The Cross
Flight Of Icarus
Fear Of The Dark
Iron Maiden
The Clairvoyant
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Run To The Hills

That is completely doable, since all those songs have almost no impact on stage set.

Well, Eagles is a crucial part of the set. But wouldn't mind rotating 2MTM with DWYBO. Not at all.

For example:

Set A:
Aces High
Where Eagles Dare
2 Minutes To Midnight
The Clansman
The Trooper
Revelations
The Wicker Man
Sign Of The Cross
Flight Of Icarus
Fear Of The Dark
Iron Maiden
The Evil That Men Do
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Run To The Hills

Set B:
Aces High
Where Eagles Dare
Die With Your Boots On
The Clansman
The Trooper
Revelations
The Wicker Man
Sign Of The Cross
Flight Of Icarus
Fear Of The Dark
Iron Maiden
The Clairvoyant
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Run To The Hills

That is completely doable, since all those songs have almost no impact on stage set.
Yes, something like this. I can't see why people think swapping two songs is a huge problem.

After watching this short video, i got the impression, that they are making excuses, for not rotating setlist. :innocent:

Also, from the little note Nick is handling around, it looks like no changes (from the length of the titles). FTGGOG is staying for sure as it takes almost the whole page :D .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back