LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find an artistic cockup (and not necessarily by Rod) a lot more convincing than the possibility of a hidden message that they intended to play Alexander (but once again, didn't). Guys, I just don't think Maiden are all that enamoured with Alexander, and they have a wealth of longer tracks - including proven crowd-pleasers - to choose from.

But…I thought the plane in the artwork was because Aces High

There is no plane in the artwork we are talking about (the 2018 poster).

newsstory.jpg

We may not know for sure if there's a setlist change or not, but as others have said, all signs point to it being the exact same set of songs. And goddammit I hope they don't change anything. I wanna get the full Legacy of the Beast experience, that setlist was too perfect to change up now.

At the end of the day, it would only be probably 1 song change anyway, which is hardly revolutionary or exciting and is nothing to get excited over, so just be patient and let's see what happens

We may not know for sure if there's a setlist change or not, but as others have said, all signs point to it being the exact same set of songs. And goddammit I hope they don't change anything. I wanna get the full Legacy of the Beast experience, that setlist was too perfect to change up now.

The set list, outside of a few deep/rare cuts, was a "play classics" one - Aces/2 Minutes/Trooper/Revelations/Beast/Fear/Maiden/Evil/Hallowed/Run... not super adventurous. Still good, of course, but not "perfect".

LOTB is my second favorite tour setlist after AMOLAD. It's not realistic to expect them to do a more diverse set than this.

Exactly. The setlist is fantastic, combining hits with deeper cuts and songs that had not been played live for a long time, one of them since even before a significant numbers of their fans that will go to the show were born.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back