LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the time Maiden gets here, Bruce's hair might be as long as it was in the 80's.
RhVjFXN.jpg

Yesterday Maiden posted Instagram story - using hashtag #bepartofthelagacy - and in that IG story - For The Greater Good Of God is playing. So far during that kind of stories and using that promo picture of the tour- they played only songs from 2018 setlist. So I think it’s a good implication to that song will be played in 2019.

Yesterday Maiden posted Instagram story - using hashtag #bepartofthelagacy - and in that IG story - For The Greater Good Of God is playing. So far during that kind of stories and using that promo picture of the tour- they played only songs from 2018 setlist. So I think it’s a good implication to that song will be played in 2019.
We all knew it wouldn't be dropped anyway.

We all knew it wouldn't be dropped anyway.
There was a lot of discussion that if a song would be changed, it would be that one. But nobody reasonably could explain why the setlist would change. All signs from the band from day 1 of the tour indicate that this tour is designed to be static (IE, very planned, down to the second) and changing a song would disrupt that.

My favourite fantasy/conspiracy theory in LOTB speculations was how the mosquito in the original tour poster and Edward the Great in the early version of Nicko's kit indicated that ATG was planned to be played.

What does a bloody mosquito have to do with Alexander the Great anyway?

The Dreamers also lost their shit when Alexander the Great Eddie was added to the LOTB game a week before the tour started. Of course that was bait, but The Dreamers didn't want it to be.

I believe the mosquito thing was a joke that the Dreamers took seriously.

Anyway, the point is, the setlist is not changing.

You may be right, but you don't know this. There is plenty of precedent for Maiden making changes to setlists on different legs of tours. I can't believe how some of you just state with certainty that there will be no changes.

I think they would do exactly the same thing they did with Maiden England in 2012/2013: different legs, exactly the same setlist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back