LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Nicko's Setlist. Some great stuff so far.

On songs: "There's some songs on this tour, this setlist, we play every tour we do, and you're gonna get them every tour, so stop whingin', stop moaning, cuz that's what's happening, alright? Pooh pooh to you lot." I guess Nicko reads Maidenfans.com.

On the stage: "I don't get to see it because I'm sittin' on stage, so I'm kinda lookin' at the Youtube bits and bobs...you ain't got enough of the drummer." Amazing.

Beers in Indy?

Definitely. You'll have to let me know what the meet up place is.

Only thing that would possibly hinder it for me is if I get FTTB. Gonna be about a six hour drive for me, and I plan on leaving early that morning. So should get in Indy sometime around 2-4pm. So I'd be free until the concert unless I get FTTB, in which case I'll probably get to the venue as early as possible.

Definitely. You'll have to let me know what the meet up place is.

Only thing that would possibly hinder it for me is if I get FTTB. Gonna be about a six hour drive for me, and I plan on leaving early that morning. So should get in Indy sometime around 2-4pm. So I'd be free until the concert unless I get FTTB, in which case I'll probably get to the venue as early as possible.
Sure, @Lampwick 43 and I will have to figure out where we're meeting, but then yeah, some beers beforehand sounds righteous to me.

New interview Steve did with Rolling Stone about the tour but also has some good comments about the AMOLAD & NPFTD lps as well!

Too late!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back