LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicko had 3 gongs this tour. Firstly he used the black one for whole concert. Then he got the window one and used it for the 2nd half and lastly he got the red one, which he used for the last third of the show.
Yeah, I know, but like you say they were for different parts of the show. It's almost like they dropped the video footage on the floor and it got mixed up and did their best at puzzling it together.

Yeah, I know, but like you say they were for different parts of the show. It's almost like they dropped the video footage on the floor and it got mixed up and did their best at puzzling it together.

Yeah, I don't know how they can't use footage from the similar part of the tour :D

I'm glad that they do not used so many other footage from other shows like on the previous live video for RTTH or WY from Live Chapter. It's annoying.

The camera shows Nicko from a different angle. Otherwise a great performance and a fantastic video. I hope for a DVD.

The quality is unquestionably better than Live Chapter. Adrian's solo is a bit low though.
It's because he's using the neck pickup on his guitar - lower output means it won't cut through as well and I figure this was probably not really mixed much since it sounds like a soundboard recording, so nobody thought to compensate for it by bringing it up in the mix.

No the film is not entirely from same show. Davey gets teleported during the last solo (he played it stage right for the first few shows, not center stage). Althouh, the footage from H's solo is from Munich.

I think there are some clips from the O2 in London.

Nice to have a video of such a great rendition of the song, even with the different gongs.

Wow that's a killer version! I didn't think the previously released version of Run to the Hills was one of the best from the tour, but this is awesome.

Adrian said at namm or some other music expo they might change 1 or 2 for the US leg otherwise it will stay the same.

I like this new choice of bringing together scenes from some different legs of the tour. We are all included. :dancinggeek:

Actually, I even doubt if the sound is from one single concert, or a mix of the best bits. Great performance anyway, just like how it sounded live.

I think they meant to present the shortest and most straightforward Maiden song for the American audience.

In any case, SOTC and FOI are the two main snapshots from the tour. I think, at this moment, FOI is the right choice among the two.
Yeah, I know that - this is something that I would do. But that doesn't change one thing - I would KILL to see a proper video of the song from AMOLAD. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back