LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most recent Instagram post by Nicko's wife has "Alexandra Palace" as a location. Steve and Bruce said nothing about FTGGOG.

Alexander The Great to replace FTGGOG confirmed.

Now, someone will probably go "I think it's possible, actually. FTGGOG wasn't received that well and I can see it being replaced with AtG or HCW; sure they'll want to play something from SIT, it sold well in the US."

Or something. :innocent:

I think it's possible, actually. FTGGOG wasn't received well and I can see it being replaced with AtG or HCW; sure they'll want to play something from SIT, it sold well in the US.

I will state publicly that I am the only one on the forum that is okay with seeing FTGGOG dropped for HCW.

Heaven Can Wait is fantastic and it should be a setlist staple.
Worst song on SIT. And it becoming a setlist staple would mean that there will be even less hope for any other songs from SIT to be performed again.

But if they drop FTGGOG, they can redeem themselves for ME tour by playing Infinite Dreams.

Still, I think FTGGOG shouldn't be dropped, since that would mean the catherdral set, which is majestic, would be used only on Revelations.

Infinite Dreams would be cool and I think it would actually fit the setlist quite well in the place of FTGGOG. It won’t happen though.

In fact I think they are more likely to play ATG than Infinite Dreams though.

Infinite Dreams would be cool and I think it would actually fit the setlist quite well in the place of FTGGOG. It won’t happen though.

In fact I think they are more likely to play ATG than Infinite Dreams though.

I want to believe . . .

Well, the problem with ATG is that it would only fit in the beginning of the set thematically, replacing Clansman. But that won't happen. Same with Paschendale.

Unless they played it as 1st encore in the place of TETMD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back