LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodbye FTGGOG.
My thoughts exactly: the same way, in the US, Def Leppard or Whitesnake means 1983-1990 (at the most), Iron Maiden's nostalgia window is 1983-1985. I wouldn't even be surprised to see a song dropped (and not replaced) too, this summer.

My thoughts exactly: the same way, in the US, Def Leppard or Whitesnake means 1983-1990 (at the most), Iron Maiden's nostalgia window is 1983-1985. I wouldn't even be surprised to see a song dropped (and not replaced) too, this summer.
I hope you're wrong!

If they change the setlist in any way, they need to add in The Legacy.

...it only makes too much sense after all.

And I'm fairly sure at least ten of you have already made that joke in this thread and I'm an oblivious idiot.

If they do cut FTGGOG, it won't be to replace it with a song that's 4.5 mins longer.

hqdefault.jpg

I highly doubt they'll be dropping the centerpiece of the show. "For the Greater Good of God" has been used to promote the tour since the ominous stained glass promo revealed after the Live Chapter stream, plus it ties in perfectly with the show's main themes.

I highly doubt they'll be dropping the centerpiece of the show. "For the Greater Good of God" has been used to promote the tour since the ominous stained glass promo revealed after the Live Chapter stream, plus it ties in perfectly with the show's main themes.

Maybe Sign of the Cross goes for Rime ... just guessing, but I think Rime has a good shot, why else post it on Instagram/Facebook/probably other places?

May Sign of the Cross goes for Rime ... just guessing, but I think Rime has a good shot, why else post it on Instagram/Facebook/probably other places?
This is the only acceptable song they can drop Sign of the Cross for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back