LEGACY OF THE BEAST 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they'll ever play that one.
Had to, sorry.
But, seriously, I really hope they don't, because they'll butcher it majorly.
And they missed the unique opportunity to play it at a secret private gig for Tsipras and Zaev in Prespa anyway.

Yeah, I suppose. I wouldn't mind swapping it out for another rare epic, though. Maybe something like, I don't know, say.. Alexander the Great? :)
I simply cannot turn off H's solo in FTGGOG. It is so addictive, maybe because it is a rarity, I don't know. But I would advice you to give it a try this year. :)

Btw, in case it may be an incentive, I uploaded some of the solo-parts I recorded, including that of FTGGOG: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs9_JU4AVBS

To be honest H solo on Revelations re-ignited my love for this song.

As far as set-list goes, I would not change a thing. Every song fit the story and is excellent for fans so that's all I need regarding great fun on a show. However, I can live without wicker man on this setlist. :)

I, for one, was very happy to see that tweet. Revelations is a song I've been looking forward to since I bought my tickets. :)

I bought 2 tickets today for the Bristow VA show in July. My son is moving in with me next month so he's in for a treat this summer! He's 17 and Maiden is his favorite band, just like his dad (me)!

The setlist worked extremely well last year, in my opinion. So those of you who are going to this year's shows: I don't think you'll need to worry too much, even if they don't change a song! ;)

I don't want any changes between the Europe tour to the US one. Unless it's a song I've heard before. But this set has a lot of classics that weren't played on their last 3-4 tours and since my first Maiden show wasn't until 2010, I want to see all the weirdo choices like goody good of good, or sign of the good, or goodsman, where eagles good, flight of goodcarus, etc. In fact folks, you might be interested to know I am making a play list for my motor-vehicle that will play the songs from the Euro tour. That's right. We have the technology. My car also has a backup camera so I won't hit the trashcans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back