Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
And its tempo was not the only problem, unfortunately.

Edit: 200 pages - is this the social media madness that Bruce was reffering to? :blink:

Yes, Bruce was struggling on it, obviously due to the odd decision to place it on encore.

regardless where it comes from, it has the appearance of a real one
Sorry to disappoint you, but read the first letters of each song :p

My friend who works as a janitor at Saku Arena in Talinn just sent me this setlist :eek:

AZs8yMq.jpg

My friend lied to me after all :(

...does any of the band members know of this forum? That would be pretty hilarious.

"Cor, Steve! They seem to really want Wrathchild over on that Maidenfans forum! Y'know, they keep mentionin' it!"

I have no clue if they do know this forum, but I always imagined Maiden members as people who don't like the internet at all, social media, etc. I might be wrong, though, but that's how I see them. (Bruce said many times he doesn't like it - not sure about the others).

Maybe a bored junior employee at Maiden Towers has stumbled across us once or twice . . . and then been fired for mentioning ATG out loud

I have no clue if they do know this forum, but I always imagined Maiden members as people who don't like the internet at all, social media, etc. I might be wrong, though, but that's how I see them. (Bruce said many times he doesn't like it - not sure about the others).
Of course, they do... at least Janick: he only joined in 1990 as a pretext to get data for his Ph. D dissertation in sociology! ;)

The "social media madness" is the band doing a cover of Steve Vai's "The Audience Is Listening" with Adrian taking lead, obviously
Since Steve covered The Trooper, it's only fair that Maiden does a cover of a Vai song, y'know

Last edited:

Back in 2005 there was a clip of the backstage area for a TV piece on the tour in which Bruce could be seen in the background checking the official forum. :lol:

This is the most realistic setlist I can think of, based on the artwork, the tour promo etc:

1. Where Eagles Dare
  2. Revelations
  3. Death Or Glory
  4. Ghost Of The Navigator
  5. The Trooper
  6. 2 Minutes To Midnight
  7. The Clansman
  8. Wasted Years
  9. The Evil That Men Do
  10. For The Greater Good Of God
  11. The Number Of The Beast
  12. Fear Of The Dark
  13. Iron Maiden
  14. The Wicker Man
  15. Hallowed Be Thy Name
  16. Sanctuary

This is the most realistic setlist I can think of, based on the artwork, the tour promo etc:

1. Where Eagles Dare
  2. Revelations
  3. Death Or Glory
  5. The Trooper
  6. 2 Minutes To Midnight
  7. The Clansman
  8. Wasted Years
  9. The Evil That Men Do
  12. Fear Of The Dark
  13. Iron Maiden
  14. The Wicker Man
  15. Hallowed Be Thy Name
  16. Sanctuary
Fake. No wrathchild. :D

1. Where Eagles Dare
  2. Revelations
  3. Death Or Glory
  5. The Trooper
  6. 2 Minutes To Midnight
  7. The Clansman
  8. Wasted Years
  9. The Evil That Men Do
  12. Fear Of The Dark
  13. Iron Maiden
  14. The Wicker Man
  15. Hallowed Be Thy Name
  16. Sanctuary

Good one, but does not include Run to the Hills - I would be surprised if they did not play it on a tour like this - or Flight of Icarus, that is strongly hinted at in the artwork

My set for today is:

1. Where Eagles Dare
2. Ghost of the Navigator
3. Flight of Icarus
4. Revelations
5. 2 Minutes To Midnight
6. The Clansman
7. The Trooper
8. Alexander The Great
9. Heaven Can Wait
10. For The Greater Good of God
11. Run To The Hills
12. Fear of The Dark
13. Iron Maiden
—————
14. The Number of The Beast
15. Hallowed Be Thy Name
16. The Evil That Men Do

Close to the truth this setlist but...
I think this is not at all realistic. No Heaven can wait and no flash of the blade/sun and steel
although there are clear indications for these songs.
By the way: Closing with sanctaury would be horrible for me. The best closer ever was WJ on the last tour, in my irrelevant opinion.

the setlist of wojczi ist very realistic but will there be social media madness because of this setlist?
I don't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back