Legacy of the Beast 2018 Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Nicko confirm that the LOTB tour will continue through 2019 ! Maybe we have to wait to 2020 for a new album and tour to support it :(

Yeah, I really thought that a brief summer tour is more than enough for another greatest hits tour. If they're stretching it to a full-fledged 2018-2019 world tour, there's no way the new album comes out sooner than 2020. Too bad.

That's so neat! Winter arena tour or summer amphitheater tour? What would most people prefer?
Best case scenario for me would be:

May-Aug 2018: LOTB Europe tour
Winter 2018/19: Record new album
Summer 2019: LOTB NA/SA tour with one new 'preview' track
Autumn 2019: New album release

Best case scenario for me would be:

May-Aug 2018: LOTB Europe tour
Winter 2018/19: Record new album
Summer 2019: LOTB NA/SA tour with one new 'preview' track
Autumn 2019: New album release

I think that’s the best case scenario. Maybe 20% likely.

I think they will tour NA october/november 2018.
That seems far too late considering the timeframe you proposed for Asia/Oceania/South America. what's going on all summer then? Back to Europe? Recording an album?

Europe tour ends in august 2018.
NA tour october/november 2018
February/march 2019 Asia/Oceania/SA tour
Album recording 2019, release end of 2019 or spring 2020

Europe tour ends in august 2018.
NA tour october/november 2018
February/march 2019 Asia/Oceania/SA tour
Album recording 2019, release end of 2019 or spring 2020
I guess so, but they did say "no further countries will be added" in the 2018 press release...

That was meant for European tour.
The full list of dates is below and the tour is expected to continue in 2019.

That was meant for European tour.
The full list of dates is below and the tour is expected to continue in 2019.
Yes I know, but you're suggesting they'll continue on to America in 2018, not 2019. the dates announced for Europe are all we're getting next year. Nicko already let it slip that they'll be back in the US in 2019.

Maybe. In that case they will have time to write (maybe even record) new album next autumn. Release date is something else. They can release new album in may or september 2019. I'm just guessing, like everybody else.
They will tour LOTB in SA and Asia/Oceania, I'm 100 % about that. That will happen in february/march 2019.
But I think they will not "mix" LOTB tour with new album tour.

I have a feel that Legacy of the Beast tour will be special ! :) If it goes for 2 years (2018-2019) and that is confirmed by Nicko - it has to be special !!! or otherwise it will be pointless !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back