Last album(s) you bought?

Perzonal War - Different But The Same

the new album blew me away, so I decided to buy the predecessor, too
and I don't regret it - I advice you all to check them out, great band!

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenfreak+Jul 17 2004, 01:17 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenfreak @ Jul 17 2004, 01:17 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Perzonal War - Different But The Same

the new album blew me away, so I decided to buy the predecessor, too
and I don't regret it - I advice you all to check them out, great band! [/quote]
I saw them on stage, and I wasn't really impressed... [!--emo&-_---][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sleep.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Jul 17 2004, 12:26 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Jul 17 2004, 12:26 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I saw them on stage, and I wasn't really impressed...  [!--emo&-_---][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sleep.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
there's a simple explanation for that - you're too old to get it [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+May 19 2004, 11:04 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ May 19 2004, 11:04 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Wait a second, wait a second...did they just cover the whole album? [/quote]
Yes and They Did The Same With The Number Of The Beast

i bought
W.A.S.P- Helldorado
CKY - Vol 1
Dio - Very Beast Of Dio
Metallica - Kill em' all, ride the lightening, ...and justice for all
lacuna coil - comalies

ALL EXCELLENT
SHOPPING SPREE! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Today I bought The X Factor [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Here goes,

Derek Sherinian- Black Utopia
Clutch- Blast Tyrant
Cradle of Filth- Midian
Soulfly- 3

Psycho Hotel [!--emo&:hug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/hug[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'hug[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Not so bad... [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Finntroll: Nattfödd
Finntroll: Trollhammeren (ep)
Ensiferum: Iron
Kalmah: they will return
Machime men: scars and wounds
Megadeth: the system has failed (its a promo)

Maiden and related:
Praying Mantis: Live at last
Psycho motel: Welcome to my world (japan)
Bruce: Balls to picasso (japan)
Eddies archive (6 cd promo)
No more lies (3 track promo)

[!--QuoteBegin-iron_maiden_947+Jul 22 2004, 06:38 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(iron_maiden_947 @ Jul 22 2004, 06:38 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Psycho Hotel [!--emo&:hug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/hug[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'hug[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Not so bad... [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
wouldn't that be Psycho motel ?

2 minutes to midnight 7" (only the equivalent to 5$ cause someone wrote "this kinda music is a piece of shit" in spanish near eddie hahaha)
anyway it´s ano original one!!!!!!!
also the last command from WASP

Back