Last album(s) you bought?

gandalf

Invader
What was the last album(s) you bought?

Last album I bought was WASP - The best of the best Volum 1 1984 - 2000.

You?

[!--QuoteBegin-gandalf+May 17 2004, 07:29 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(gandalf @ May 17 2004, 07:29 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] What was the last album(s) you bought?

Last album I bought was WASP - The best of the best Volum 1 1984 - 2000.

You? [/quote]
live at donington live japanese pressing ( to my japanese collection of maiden stuff )

I got these three in the same package:
Cans: beyond the gates
WASP:The neon God
Blaze: Blood and belief

The last maiden was: Maiden Japan (Venezuela..the cover where Diannos head is chopped off) [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

the last album i brought was Him - when love said no (i think that was its called [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--] i cant remember, the newest one anyway) [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Gamma Ray - No World Order
It's damn nice!!!!

Dethrone Tyranny and Heaven Or Hell are best songs!
Other songs are too! [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Yesterday I bought -

Black Sabbath - Heaven and Hell - 12"
AC/C - '74 Jailbreak - 12"
Queen - News of the World - 12"

Today I received by mail-

Iron Maiden - Purgatory - 7"

Ayreon : Day eleven - love
Black Sabbath: Black Sabbath
Black Sabbath: Paranoid
Proton burst : La Nuit
Dream Theater: Master of Puppets
Grip inc : Incorporated

[span style=\'color:red\']B L A Z E[/span] - Blood And Belief
although I had the promo already [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] it rocks! Go out and buy it!

[!--QuoteBegin-kikithehead+May 19 2004, 08:51 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(kikithehead @ May 19 2004, 08:51 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Dream Theater: Master of Puppets [/quote]
Wait a second, wait a second...did they just cover the whole album?

BLAZE - Blood & Belief

RAINBOW - Rising
RAINBOW - Long live Rock'nRoll [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Both in LP...

And About Maiden :

'Be Quick or be Dead' - Picture disc 12'' : so I've finnaly heard this famous hidding B-Side 'Bayswater ain't a bad place to be' or something like this (thanks to M. LooseCannon)

'The Angel and the Gambler' CD 1 : The video of 'Afraid to shoot a stranger' is really great !!

Yes yes, I know.... There're single not albums...

Last Album buy is probably Dance Of Death 2LP picture disc version.

Maiden, The X-Factor
Bruce, Tattooed Millionaire

Will buy Majesty's "Metal Law" next week, esp. because I'm on it (I was at the concert they recorded the album)!!!

But I'll buy only 2nd hand albums from now on.

Evergrey: the inner circle
SamSon: survivors (with 9 bonus tracks, only had the one with 5...I think theres a couple more bruce version on this one)

Bruce: All the young dudes (Uk promo dj "7") and Skunkworks on Vinyl..... [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

HIM - Razorblade romance
Iron Maiden - Rainmaker single (tried hard to find it here in Mexico)
Bruce Dickinson - Accident of Birth (US version)
Incesto - Demo ( a friend of mine gave me his demo and it really rocks!!!... there's a lot of maiden influence [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] )

just brough
family values 98
korn - follow the leader
killswitch engage album
and greenday international hits
all today [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Iron Maiden-Brave new World Marillion-Marbles Neal Morse-Testemony Diana Krall-Live in Paris [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back