Last album(s) you bought?

[!--QuoteBegin-Rautakeiju+May 25 2004, 12:46 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Rautakeiju @ May 25 2004, 12:46 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I just bought Timo Kotipelto-Coldness.... IT'S COOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL..... [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
i saw that at a store and on the label it said something really offensive to Timo Tolkki in my opinion: "The Stratovarius we all loved is dead... Long Live Kotipelto!" [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

last album i bought: Helloween - Keeper of the Seven keys part 1

iron maiden: killers
the number of the beast
somewhere in time
fear of the dark
a real live dead one
the x factor

metallica: balck album

europe: the final countdown.

the doors: morrison hotel

megadeth: teh world needs a hero

dream theater: once in a live time

and i get all of this for 35 euros!! [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

My Maiden discography is completed! I've just bought Eddie's Archive. [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

the only maiden cd im missing is ed hunter... [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Dio: Last in line- Sacred Heard [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Yesterday I bought Powerslave (best ever, which I already owned on LP) and Piece of mind, and recently I got Iron Maiden (the album) Number of the beast, and Living after Midnight- Judas Priest. Although I have heard most of them before. [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

VISIONS OF THE BEAST!!!! BUT I DONT LIKE BLAZE SINGING AFRAID 2 SHOOT STRANGERS...IT SUCKS MANN....ITS BELONGS TO BRUCE.....IAM NOT SAYING BLAZE FULLY SUCKS..BUT ON THAT SONG HE DOES.........WHATEVER ..UP THE IRONS...CHEERS MATES [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Therion: Lemuria/ Sirius B
Ayreon: The human equation (2cd and dvd)
Rush: Rush in Rio
Rush: Moving pictures (only had it on vinyl)
Dragon force: Sonic firestorm
Jorn: Worldchanger
Maiden:
Best of the beast (4 LP signed)
Phantom of the opera: (rare Dutch boot with 3D cover, Eddie pops out when opens)

CD's-

Iron Maiden - Ed Hunter
Rush - Rush
- Fly By Night
- Hemispheres

Vinyl-

Iron Maiden - Running Free (7" single)
- NOTB (12" single)
- The Trooper (12"single)

Metal for Muthas Vol 1&2

Edguy - Hellfire Club
Queensrÿche - Operation: Livecrime
B L A Z E: Tenth Dimension Ltd.
B L A Z E: Blood & Belief

Scorpions - Animal Magnetism, Blackout and Love At First Sting.
Kansas - Kansas and Song For America.
Banco Del Mutuo Soccorse - Io Sono Nato Libero.

Back