Last album(s) you bought?

W.A.S.P. : W.A.S.P.; The Last Command; The Neon God Part One

Thin Lizzy: Live And Dangerous

Mötley Crüe : Greatest Video hits

UFO: Lights out
Nightwish: Angels fall first (new version)
Slipknot: The Subliminal verses
Psycho Motel: State of mind (japan)
Maiden: Wildest dream (canada cd single)

Bruce Dickinson: balls to Picasso (vinyl)

IRON MAIDEN - Live at Donington in 3 LPs [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
It was the only item missing in my collection : "All Maiden Albums in Vinyl" [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Holy Diver (Dio) - finally upgraded from cassette to CD.
Contraband (Velvet Revolver) - not bad, but it won't make me forget G'n'F'n'R.

Perzonal War - Faces (highly recommended [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--])
Deep Purple - Fireball (25th Anniversary Edition) & Bananas
Annihilator - The One (EP)
Symphony X - Divine Wings Of Tragedy

Bought Piece of Mind KOREAN vinyl (different cover) yesterday of ebay for 65€ (incl. shipping), I actually don't have the money for it, but just had to buy it.. one of the rarerst maiden items there are for such a "low" price [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
(now hoping to receive it [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--] )

bruce dickinson - chemical wedding and scream for me brazil and what great albums they are! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Children of Bodom: Something Wild, Hatebreeder, Follow the Reaper, Hatecrew Deathroll

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:hammerhead:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smashfreakB[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smashfreakB[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:guns:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/guns[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'guns[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [span style=\'color:red\'][span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\']The last album i bought was[/span][/span][span style=\'color:blue\'][span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'] FEAR OF THE DARK[/span][/span]

Back