KK's Priest

In a new interview with Noise11.com 's Paul Cashmere, former JUDAS PRIEST frontman Tim "Ripper" Owens was asked if there are any PRIEST songs that he is currently performing with KK'S PRIEST that he had never sung with PRIEST when he was a member of the legendary British heavy metal outfit. He responded (as transcribed by BLABBERMOUTH.NET): "There's one I didn't, and that was 'Hell Patrol'. I actually didn't wanna do it because I wanted to stick with songs that I've already sung in JUDAS PRIEST, so I had that connection to it.

That's so stupid if you ask me. Just play stuff the main band doesn't.

Get your B-league Priest tickets now, East Coast USA folks!

This has to be one of the worst travel itineraries I've ever seen. Just look at this stupidity:

Screen Shot 2023-12-15 at 9.51.40 AM.png

This has to be one of the worst travel itineraries I've ever seen. Just look at this stupidity:
It's clearly meant to draw an untied bikini top being tossed into the wind. Or maybe those X things at the bottom are supposed to be K's, and that's a really bastardized P on top. We're just too dim to understand its greater purpose. It is what it is, you know?

View attachment 32379
They threw a Tony Newton's shoelace over the US map and that was the draw so they said: OK these places

View attachment 32379
To be more modern and meta, the management at Judas Priest decided to use AI to form the most "perfect" route on google... no, apple maps.

The ''worst'' Priest record according to him is POE. I can't agree. The debut, RID and Jugulator/Demolition are weaker imo. It's one of their ''not strong'' ones. He said there are some great songs on it though.

Best album: his two solo albums, ha!
Best live album: Unleashed In The East and Scorpion's Tokyo Tapes.
The singer: Gillan.
The most underrated band: Wishbone Ash.
The anthem: ''We're Not Gonna Take It''.
That's so stupid if you ask me. Just play stuff the main band doesn't.
This.

Last edited:
The ''worst'' Priest record according to him is POE. I can't agree. It's one of their ''not strong'' ones. He said there are some great songs on it though.

Best album: his two solo albums, ha!
Best live album: Unleashed In The East and Scorpion's Tokyo Tapes.
The singer: Gillan.
The most underrated band: Wishbone Ash.
The anthem: ''We're Not Gonna Take It''.

This.
It's certainly competing in the lowest 3 tier in my book.

Pretty awesome. Nice that they do it in Eb rather than D like during Ripper's tenure in Priest.
Very good live performance and live sound (I guess it's an official mix by Newton, wow?).

It seems they will release the full show at the end of the month. Cool.

Full pro-shot show (dominated by Priest songs? The band has 2 albums):
1.Hellfire Thunderbolt
2.One More Shot At Glory
3.The Ripper
4.Reap The Whirlwind
5.Night Crawler
6.Sermons Of The Sinner
7.Burn In Hell
8.Beyond The Realms Of Death
9.Hell Patrol
10.Brothers Of The Road
11.The Green Manalishi (With The Two-Pronged Crown)
12.Breaking The Law
13.Victim Of Changes
The band sounds very good live. Especially Tim.

Last edited:
Full pro-shot show (dominated by Priest songs? The band has 2 albums):
1.Hellfire Thunderbolt
2.One More Shot At Glory
3.The Ripper
4.Reap The Whirlwind
5.Night Crawler
6.Sermons Of The Sinner
7.Burn In Hell
8.Beyond The Realms Of Death
9.Hell Patrol
10.Brothers Of The Road
11.The Green Manalishi (With The Two-Pronged Crown)
12.Breaking The Law
13.Victim Of Changes
The band sounds very good live.

Thanks for sharing, @Kalata. :)

Back