Judas Priest

Priest will close the Firepower Tour at the end of this month, but I think there is still time for surprises.

I expected they will play Never The Heroes - this song was a single with a video clip. And maybe Sea Of Red.

Do you think they will release a DVD from this tour? I hope so.

This is the alternative/reissue album cover for Priest debut album. If I'm not mistaken, The record company Gull wanted the original crap cover.

It's a great artwork! It was done by Melvyn Grant (who also has done a cover for a Priest compilation album called Hero, Hero released in 1981 by Gull Records without the permission from the band - see pic #4... again, it's a fantastic cover). Melvyn Grant is a bloody good artist!

This creature for Rocka Rolla is called Steel Tsar.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    1,019 KB · Views: 14
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
According to Richie Faulkner, who responded to my instagram comment, there will be no further changes to the setlist.

If I'm not mistaken, they played Hot Rockin' after you have asked Faulkner?

Edit: I checked and they added this song after you have asked him. And Tyrant and Devil's Child too.
@Kalata just got Faulkner'd.

Nope. Look at my post above^ it seems he lied Collin. :p

Last edited:
The back cover of Sin After Sin album is the continuation of the album cover.

Meanwhile, somewhere in London (Putney Vale Cemetery)...

putney10.jpg

Saw this headline on Blabbermouth...
Ex JUDAS PRIEST Guitarist K.K. DOWNING blasts RICHIE FAULKNER!!! "HE DOESN'T DESERVE THOSE DOGS!"
Saw this comment on Blabbermouth:
KK Downing weighs in on recent Judas Priest association with Dog Rescue: "I can't believe they let Richie pose with a dog that looks just like mine."

Back