Judas Priest

I never cared for a big stage show with pyrotechnics and flashy visuals . I go to see the band and focus more on the performance.
So the stage show doesn't make a difference to you? I definitely found Priest to be lackluster in that regard.

Liking Priest more is definitely not a bad thing; I just think that Halford has sounded weaker than Bruce lately, although the musicians themselves are both solid.

Not only would Maiden headline, but there are also countless other bands more worthy than Priest of opening for Maiden.

Liking Priest more is definitely not a bad thing; I just think that Halford has sounded weaker than Bruce lately, although the musicians themselves are both solid.
I disagree. Halford may be better than Bruce imo, but otherwise Maiden is superior.

Not only would Maiden headline, but there are also countless other bands more worthy than Priest of opening for Maiden.
Especially since Maiden seems to hold an opinion that they want to tour with younger bands to give them a boost much as Kiss and, yes, Judas Priest once did for them.

Also bands with Steve's kids in them.

I found out in the cold slightly weaker than the rest but the song doesn't feature any high notes so it would have felt that way based on comparisons to the others in terms of vocal requirements. The Sentinel was absolutely amazing, Victim of Changes' high notes were so high that my ears hurt. Overall the show had a lot of people super excited by the deep cuts

Especially since Maiden seems to hold an opinion that they want to tour with younger bands to give them a boost much as Kiss and, yes, Judas Priest once did for them.
I wish this was still the Maiden attitude. Lots of great Metal bands out there that could use the Maiden bump. The reality is that Maiden is more interested in saving money and propping up their kids.

I wish this was still the Maiden attitude. Lots of great Metal bands out there that could use the Maiden bump. The reality is that Maiden is more interested in saving money and propping up their kids.
They toured with Ghost in 2017.

Back