Judas Priest

Nice carpet Halford! West Midlands, 1980.

12-halfin-judas-14215-011_etv1.jpg

It'll be fine if they play the right venues. They obviously can't headline the sort of arenas that this tour was due to go to, but at this stage of their career I feel they'd be better doing their own shows to make the most of what time they have left.

I agree. Play some theatres in the UK!

I have a popular opinion to express for once:

Painkiller is a phenomenal album and nothing else that Priest made comes close to achieve its greatness.

I have a popular opinion to express for once:

Painkiller is a phenomenal album and nothing else that Priest made comes close to achieve its greatness.

I beg to differ. Painkiller, albeit a good album, pales in comparison with albums like Sad Wings of Destiny, Sin After Sin, British Steel, or Screaming for Vengeance to name just four.

I beg to differ. Painkiller, albeit a good album, pales in comparison with albums like Sad Wings of Destiny, Sin After Sin, British Steel, or Screaming for Vengeance to name just four.
The only one of those I think is great is SFV, the other three are inconsistent and not as good as Painkiller (which I don't think is perfect anyway).

Sin After Sin is top notch. Dissident Aggressor might be my favorite Judas Priest song now.

I dunno, Richie seems pretty happy with the whole situation so I don’t think he needs Kenny Boy to speak up for him on his behalf. Besides, he looks better playing the Flying V than Downing ever did. :ninja:

Back