Judas Priest

Someone who does not appreciate rare songs from the first five albums of Judas Priest ≠ fan of Judas Priest.

I just think that their albums after that are better, and that's why I'd like to hear them play rarities from newer albums.

I wish they actually played good rarities, not mediocre stuff like Killing Machine or Saints in Hell.

Agree with Killing Machine but not Saints in Hell, I think it's a great song.
I wish they would play Raw Deal, Let us Pray/ Call for the Priest, Exciter, Stained Class, Heading Out the Highway, Riding on the Wind, The Sentinel, Rock Hard Ride Free, Between the Hammer and the Anvil, Hell Patrol, Out in the Cold and Never the Heroes.

Agree with Killing Machine but not Saints in Hell, I think it's a great song.
I wish they would play Raw Deal, Let us Pray/ Call for the Priest, Exciter, Stained Class, Heading Out the Highway, Riding on the Wind, The Sentinel, Rock Hard Ride Free, Between the Hammer and the Anvil, Hell Patrol, Out in the Cold and Never the Heroes.

RHRF is Richie favorite song (DOTF is his favorite album). Traitors Gate is a song that I really like and want to see live. Also I would like to see: Reckless, All Guns Blazing, Ram It Down, Battle Cry, Hellrider, One Shot At Glory, Nostradamus....

Edit: I find Saints In Hell to be a weak song - cool riff, but nothing more.

Last edited:
My rarity wishlist:

Rock You All Around the World
Ram it Down
Hell Patrol
BTHATA
All Guns Blazing
Sentinel (not really a rarity but anyway)
Anything from Nostradamus
Locked In
Hard as Iron
United
Deal with the Devil
More Firepower debuts

Halford outside his home in West Midlands, England 1980.

10-halfin-rh-judas_priest-013012-0131_etv1.jpg

Apparently they can't draw enough to headline anymore.
It'll be fine if they play the right venues. They obviously can't headline the sort of arenas that this tour was due to go to, but at this stage of their career I feel they'd be better doing their own shows to make the most of what time they have left.

And they're all also roughly the same age as Ozzy, Tipton is a year older at 71. Who knew headling metal shows would even be expected of them in 2019?! Where are the bands taking over that job ;)

Back