Judas Priest

I absolutely adore this song already, particularly the chorus and the solo. Panic Attack is still my favourite, but this album is shaping up to match Firepower already in my eyes.

Hmm. After my first listen I think it's an okay song. Sound's good, Rob sounds good. It's just not too terribly exciting to me.

I absolutely adore this song already, particularly the chorus and the solo. Panic Attack is still my favourite, but this album is shaping up to match Firepower already in my eyes.
The song is quickly becoming one of my favorites. It's slow but exciting in its own way with the vibe and the vocals. If I have to rank the singles:

1.Panic Attack
2.Crown Of Horns (it is close to #1 spot)
3.Trial By Fire

Btw, I think we can expect one more single. I don't want though. Save the surprise.

It's certainly close to Firepower. I think it will be another great album without any weak or uninteresting songs. I really like that the 3 singles so far are different songs from each other. This is how it's done.

Except "Trial By Fire" and "Panic Attack", I can say that I'm not a fan of the third single. Just waiting for the new album to be released.

As I am myself with Bruce Dickinson's new album, Metal Pilgrim is also bound by the secret and legal rules from Sony Music and cannot speak a lot about Judas Priest's upcoming record (as said in the last part of his video). ;) So, once again, I'm sorry for not being allowed to give some elements, even the tunings of 'The Mandrake Project'. :)

Back