Judas Priest

200.gif

Just wait a couple of days, and KK will SLAM Glenn's studio editing accusations. And then around we go.

Guardian had a piece on the first Donington recently and in it KK slammed Graham Bonnet, it seems he can't stop mouthing off:lol:

Posting the link here for anyone interested:

1645624198712.png

K.K.: "Glen is a twat"
Rob: "What???"

As much as I love Glenn I wished he'd stayed out of it, ultimately he hasn't added anything except refuting everything Downing's said and just opened up the chance for KK to take more shots back. Don't feed the troll, Glenn.

The part about Glenn editing KK's solos is kind of interesting though. I feel that would've been a major point of contention, assuming KK did know about it. Has he ever mentioned it before?

Yes, KK talked about how he recorded an epic, long solo for Before the Dawn, but since Glenn said it could be a hit single Glenn decided to edit it down. That is the only thing though regarding solo edits, that KK has talked about anyway. The general practise of splicing solo parts together has been fairly common even way back (although it was more work and less precise obviously). So I mean, KK would be in good company.

Last edited:
Meanwhile Judas Priest continue to play smaller and smaller venues... Sad.

Edit: I googled Peoria Civic Center, and wiki says: "As of 2013, seating capacity was 9,919 for hockey and indoor football, 11,433 for basketball and up to 12,036 for concerts."
From uploaded videos to me it doesn't look like 10 000 arena.

Last edited:
Meanwhile Judas Priest continue to play smaller and smaller venues... Sad.

Edit: I googled Peoria Civic Center, and wiki says: "As of 2013, seating capacity was 9,919 for hockey and indoor football, 11,433 for basketball and up to 12,036 for concerts."
From uploaded videos to me it doesn't look like 10 000 arena.
They played at the theater, not the arena.
Theater capacity: 2,100
Arena capacity: 12,000

It'd be pretty damn sad and funny if Dolly Parton is the reason Priest makes it into the RnR Hall of Fame.

It'd be pretty damn sad and funny if Dolly Parton is the reason Priest makes it into the RnR Hall of Fame.
She requested to remover herself from consideration because she feels she's not Rock and Roll. Imagine that....

Kind of like Tull winning the Metal Grammy over Metallica

Back