Judas Priest

Richie said that his favorite song from the FOTD album is ''Judas Be My Guide'' - for personal reasons.. :lol:

He responded to a Maiden tweet which celebrates the 28th anniversary of the FOTD album (it was yesterday).

Also, Nita Strauss replied to Richie that JBMG is a criminally underrated song. / click#1 , click#2

I love Richie, but his playing in these videos does not lead me to believe he would be the best replacement for Dave. Sure, he would do great, but his natural style shifts more into the Adrian or Janick territory and neither of them need replacing.

He doesn't have to be a like for like replacement. With these two in the band, they would be able to play some songs they haven't played in a long time, or ever.

They should replace Kevin Shirley with Andy Sneap.
Andy Sneap's production would turn Iron Maiden into a Metal parody act. Works great on some bands, would be terrible for Maiden. No, I'd rather have Harris check his ears and allow Shirley to make a BNW or AMOLAD sounding record again. Without Janick doing any actual playing. He can leave that to Dave or Andy.

Back