Judas Priest

Okay DT has probably peaked.. Shinedown's audience outside of NA isn't as big as it could be.

Shinedown brings out the white trashiness In people. Kind of like 5FDP but on a lesser scale.

The Raven Age though...

Of course, but the original point that Mosh was making was about Maiden being more interested in saving money (not true if we take into account many of the bands that have supported Maiden in recent years) and propping up their kids (definitely true in this case, with Steve's on-going nepotism with his son's band).

One has to bear in mind that Maiden is different to most bands in the sense that they do not charge their support bands for the privilege to support them. That is sadly not the case with most bands.

What the hell happened with Shinedown? :confused:
Certain forum members were adrift in the O2 looking for each other, and they found each other in the press of the crowd, celebrating loudly - the exact moment Shinedown called for a moment of silence for the Manchester bombing.

Certain forum members were adrift in the O2 looking for each other, and they found each other in the press of the crowd, celebrating loudly - the exact moment Shinedown called for a moment of silence for the Manchester bombing.

Was this the Sunday show? I remember hearing someone shouting during the silence, the woman next to me was fuming over it.

No, the Saturday show.

We stopped pretty quickly, it just happened that @Shadow @Dr. Eddies Wingman @Black Wizard and I found each other at that exact moment. (Am I forgetting someone?)
I seem to remember entering the arena with you, Perun, Ariana and others while Wingman, Brigantium and Shadow entered through another door. I went to find Brigantium as she'd bought a t-shirt for me and then we dived into the crowd and stumbled across the rest of you during the period of silence for the bombing victims & Chris Cornell. After Shinedown finished much singing ensued.

Last edited:
No, the Saturday show.

We stopped pretty quickly, it just happened that @Shadow @Dr. Eddies Wingman @Black Wizard and I found each other at that exact moment. (Am I forgetting someone?)

I don't remember that moment. Probably because it was Shinedown and therefore I wasn't paying attention.

I do, however, remember quite well that at another time that night, we went through the less spectacular moments of Maiden's back catalogue to the amusement/annoyance of others.

Edit: Oh, Dr. @Black Wizard beat me to it.

I found out in the cold slightly weaker than the rest but the song doesn't feature any high notes so it would have felt that way based on comparisons to the others in terms of vocal requirements. The Sentinel was absolutely amazing, Victim of Changes' high notes were so high that my ears hurt. Overall the show had a lot of people super excited by the deep cuts

You didn't wear earplugs?

Back