Judas Priest Survivor 2012: Beyond The Realms Of Death wins

Vote for your LEAST favorite song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eliminated:
Conquest (6 votes)
Pestilence And Plague (5 votes)
Persecution (4 votes)
War (3 votes, wins tiebreaker over Metal Meltdown based on previous round)

Promoted:
Revelations to the Quarterfinals
Prophecy to the Semifinals

Vote, dude! :bigsmile:

I'm voting to promote title track and Alone, all others from Noz get my vote.

All from Noz except Solitude and Exiled. I don't really care what gets promoted from that album.

Everything from Nostradamus bar Exiled, Alone and the title track. I'll give it a think over for the next round.

I am glad Revelations got promoted. Deservedly so!

But guys, Future of Mankind has one of Priest's strongest choruses ever. I really hope some of you will give it a spin again! In a vein attempt to give it some support, I'll vote for all other Nostradamus songs + Bloodstone.

Eliminated:
Shadows In The Flame, Calm Before The Storm (6 votes)
Visions, Hope, New Beginnings (5 votes)

There's half the album gone... vote for the losers again, and we should get to the Quarterfinals in April!

Solitude, Exiled, Future Of Mankind, Metal Meltdown

Eliminated: Solitude, Future Of Mankind, Exiled
Promoted: Alone to Quarterfinals (now!), Nostradamus to Semifinals

We've gone through the studio albums and selected two songs from each ... now the first of those two, against the survivors from Screaming, Painkiller and AOR. Now, we only need to get this down to ten songs ... and it only gets rougher from here.

One For The Road
Ram It Down
Metal Meltdown
both Ripper songs
Hellrider
both Noz songs

One for the Road
Stained Class
Subterfuge
Noz songs

Bloodstone
Judas Rising
Worth Fighting For
Alone

A big shame that The Future of Mankind didn't make it. Honestly an underestimated song.
I'll do a plea for Revelations then. I think it's the best one after Mankind. Since I am not sure if some people bother to listen to Nostradamus songs I'll make it a little easier for them:

One of the most catchy and melodic midtempo metal songs released by Priest in the last 20 years. Love the dramatic vocals and straight in the face riffs.

Back