Judas Priest Survivor 2012: Beyond The Realms Of Death wins

Vote for your LEAST favorite song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bloodstone
Judas Rising
Worth Fighting For
Alone

A big shame that The Future of Mankind didn't make it. Honestly an underestimated song.
I'll do a plea for Revelations then. I think it's the best one after Mankind. Since I am not sure if some people bother to listen to Nostradamus songs I'll make it a little easier for them:

One of the most catchy and melodic midtempo metal songs released by Priest in the last 20 years. Love the dramatic vocals and straight in the face riffs.
Thanks but I did listen to Noz a couple of times during this survivor season. And I don't think any songs are top ten worthy, so I'm voting them all out.

Thanks but I did listen to Noz a couple of times during this survivor season. And I don't think any songs are top ten worthy, so I'm voting them all out.

I agree with you that Revelations is not top 10 worthy but I still like to show what's good about it and I mostcertainly feel some others songs should go first.

Eh, I don't really care what order they go in. But I do agree on Revelations being a good song.

The order matters. That's what the votes decide. They decide which songs go to the QF (Revelations being one of them), which to the SF and if all goes well a song could reach the final.

When a song reaches a next phase, people will give it a another thought (they keep choosing).

Having missed a week of updates, the slaughter today is vicious. Every song with 4 or more votes dies...

Subterfuge (6 votes)
One For The Road, Ram It Down (5 votes)
and 5 songs with 4 votes:
Bloodstone, Metal Meltdown, Death Row, Hellrider, Alone

This means all the easy meat has been cooked. Now we have to make real decisions...

Starbreaker
Stained Class
Desert Plains
Hell Patrol
Revelations

Stained Class
Green Manalishi
Rapid Fire
You've Got Another Thing Coming
Worth Fighting For
Revelations

Finally someone who agrees with me on Judas Rising in this round. I can't really see how I could ever find any of the older songs worse than this simple and repetitive song.

Stained Class, Green Manalishi, Desert Plains, Out in the Cold, Worth Fighting For.

Also 5 votes for Starbreaker? :uhm:

Songs that got 5 votes are eliminated:
Starbreaker
Stained Class
The Green Manalishi :(
Hell Patrol
Worth Fighting For :mad:
Revelations

Now the Semifinals! Ten more great songs rejoin the game...

Rocka Rolla
Desert Plains
Ripper and Nostradamus songs

Rocka Rolla
Heading Out To The Highway
You've Got Another Thing Comin'
Turbo Lover
Hell Is Home
Judas Rising
Prophecy
Nostradamus

Rocka Rolla
Screaming For Vengeance
Turbo Lover

What a beast of a list! A lot of these are my favorites.

The three people who voted for Cathedral Spires -- back the fuck off. :mad:

Back