janick better than adrian?

Both are great... but janick moves a lot in the stage... he really rocks.
Have you seen him in rock in rio???

Ok, I've made some Maiden guitarist ranks (I rank everything):

Best guitarist (technically):

1) Davey 9/10
2) Adrian 8/10
3) Janick 7/10

Best stage show:

1) Janick 9/10 (I like his stage shows)
2) Davey 8/10
3) Adrian 8/10

Total:

1) Davey 17/20
2) Adrian 16/20
3) Janick 16/20

Just a thought. Not a big deal. Please don't spam my e-mail or something for this...

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+Sep 24 2003, 02:21 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Sep 24 2003, 02:21 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Funny, isn't it?  What about the times when Bruce screws up the lyrics?  (Brave New World on Rock in Rio?)  We don't rag on him for that. [/quote]
Ofcourse you're right about Bruce screwing up the lyrics.
But can you blame him for that, you can't controll your vocals for 100%

I think that in average Jan and Adrian are equal.... And Dave is better... dont know why... but I think he is better...

[!--QuoteBegin-SandMaN+Sep 25 2003, 10:00 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SandMaN @ Sep 25 2003, 10:00 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I think that  in average Jan and Adrian are equal.... And Dave is better... dont know why... but I think he is better... [/quote]
Davey rocks!

And I think many people only like Adrian better coz he was in Maiden in the 80ties and not in the 90ties like Janick... [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-MaidenSweden+Sep 26 2003, 09:45 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MaidenSweden @ Sep 26 2003, 09:45 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Davey rocks!

And I think many people only like Adrian better coz he was in Maiden in the 80ties and not in the 90ties like Janick... [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Yeah.. Adrian was in the golden times of the Beast and Janick wasnt.

But, did you like ASAP???

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Haven't heard it! It was released before I was born... [/quote]

so were many maiden albums too. [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Do ya mean stuff like Urchin and Psycho Motel? No... I might get some albums soon though...

[!--QuoteBegin-Djaser+Sep 25 2003, 02:25 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Djaser @ Sep 25 2003, 02:25 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Ofcourse you're right about Bruce screwing up the lyrics.
But can you blame him for that, you can't controll your vocals for 100% [/quote]
So your saying that flying your fingers over a frat is less complicated than singing? Because I don't blame Bruce for making mistakes. Nor do I blame Janick. They're both (hell, all six of them are) human.

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+Sep 26 2003, 05:36 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Sep 26 2003, 05:36 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]They're both (hell, all six of them are) human.[/quote]

What?!?

How do you come to that conclusion?

They have hands, fingers...bones break, voices crack, lines are forgotten, riffs skipped.

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+Sep 26 2003, 11:36 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Sep 26 2003, 11:36 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]They're both (hell, all six of them are) human.[/quote]
Steve Harris is not human. He is superhuman. He is a machine. I've been playing bass for 17 years, I happen to be very good at it, and I still can't keep up with him! I can play at his speed for about half a dozen songs, but after that my right hand is screaming for a break.

I know, this thread is about Janick and Adrian.
I'll just shut up now. [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+Sep 26 2003, 07:36 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Sep 26 2003, 07:36 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] ...They're both (hell, all six of them are) human. [/quote]
Um... that was news to me... I thought rock stars were a special kind of animals... [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] MaidenSweden. Haha

Back