janick better than adrian?

[!--QuoteBegin-MaidenSweden+Sep 22 2003, 01:33 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MaidenSweden @ Sep 22 2003, 01:33 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--QuoteBegin-Goddess_of_Time+Sep 22 2003, 06:01 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Goddess_of_Time @ Sep 22 2003, 06:01 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]

UP THE IRONS!!!

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Now that was an inspired comment! [/quote]
Meaning? And just to say...if you are meaning this in a sarcastic way or just being an ass to me, I'd like to know the reason...I've done nothing to you and I would appreciate it if you would not respond to any of my comments again if you can't do it in a nice way!

And if you are meaning this another way you need to let me know and I shall apologize...if not...I think you owe me one!

[!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Miss Maiden+Sep 22 2003, 01:42 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Miss Maiden @ Sep 22 2003, 01:42 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--QuoteBegin-Goddess_of_Time+Sep 22 2003, 04:01 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Goddess_of_Time @ Sep 22 2003, 04:01 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] No one on the face of this Earth can beat Davey [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ....but I think H and Jan are both awesome players! I also think that Maiden wouldn't be complete now without each and every member. I don't see how anyone can say either of the three are bad players...each time I sit down and listen to them they just keep getting better...and they always amaze me...ALWAYS!

UP THE IRONS!!!

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
I think you speak for the both of us!! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
[!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I think you misunderstood me. It wasn't meant to be sarchastic in any way at all...

[!--QuoteBegin-MaidenSweden+Sep 23 2003, 01:09 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MaidenSweden @ Sep 23 2003, 01:09 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I think you misunderstood me. It wasn't meant to be sarchastic in any way at all... [/quote]
Good! Well that's all I needed to know...you've replied to some of my posts before and sounded that way, so I didn't really know what to think about this one.

I'm sorry I thought that...and thanks for letting me know.

[!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

No problem! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-SandMaN+Sep 22 2003, 02:10 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SandMaN @ Sep 22 2003, 02:10 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] The one who knows about playing guitar say that Adrian is a very good player...
I understand nothing about it... I just like a solo or not... [/quote]
Neither do I, but what I do understant is that Adrian is a better song writter & doesn't fuck up his solo's like Janick when he tries to make a good show.

Well, Janick has fucked up some solos through the years... especially the Hallowed solo on Rock in Rio, but everything doesn't need to be perfect on a live show! The main thing is the entertainment, not details like guitar solos! [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Somehow I doubt that Dave and Adrian have always hit every solo they've ever done...They are human as well, you know.

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+Sep 23 2003, 12:22 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Sep 23 2003, 12:22 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Somehow I doubt that Dave and Adrian have always hit every solo they've ever done...They are human as well, you know. [/quote]
Yes, thats true...
Maybe sometimes they have any mistake... but if the mistake comes from Janick everybody says bad things about him....

Yeah, sometimes I wonder if people don't see Dave and H in a biased way...
Not that they're not amazing, mind you.

All 3 guiratists are special in their own rank. Janick happens to be a great songwriter as well as Dave and Adrian. They are unique and they are Maiden. [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]They are human as well, you know. [/quote]

Thats news to me.

I don't understand why everybody hack on Janick! Everyone can make mistakes! If Adrian or Dave plays completly wrong no one notice but when Janick does it, everybody do... strange... [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-MaidenSweden+Sep 24 2003, 12:24 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MaidenSweden @ Sep 24 2003, 12:24 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I don't understand why everybody hack on Janick! Everyone can make mistakes! If Adrian or Dave plays completly wrong no one notice but when Janick does it, everybody do... strange...  [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Funny, isn't it? What about the times when Bruce screws up the lyrics? (Brave New World on Rock in Rio?) We don't rag on him for that.

Or, to all the Nicko-on-Virtual XI guys! When Nicko doesn't play any bloody drum fills!

Guys, I'm seriously not sure of the validity of the RiR claims. There are some SERIOUS sound problems on that album which may be contributing to the quality of playing & also to what you're hearing.

I think it's the only album on which Kevin Shirley has [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] up.

PD
UP THE IRONS!

PS - The Nicko on VXi thing? It's just all to measured dude!

Was it Janick or Dave who screwed up on the Clairvoyant at Donnington '92?

[!--QuoteBegin-Max_Stax+Sep 24 2003, 06:45 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Max_Stax @ Sep 24 2003, 06:45 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]

...The Nicko on VXi thing? It's just all to measured dude! [/quote]
Exactly!

Back