Iron Maiden video interviews / shows

Why? Why is it that the trucking rules, to just name one example brought up, that exists to protect the EU's inner market, should be mitigated on the basis of making things easier for British bands? Iron Maiden will just have to rent local EU trucks like any other non-EU actors (or American bands) if they don't want to deal with it. Sucks if Maiden owns their own trucks (which in turn would be stupid, as trucks need to be in constant use to carry their own costs) but I can't see how that's anybody's problem than Iron Maiden. And yes, two separate trucking arrangement for GB and the EU is a minor speedbump and Maiden won't get as great deal as if they could used the same trucks for both GB and the EU, but again, their problem. Carnets? Event companies have to deal with carnets. Sure, it's a hassle and the packing slips on each flight case has to to match the contents in the cases. But a touring operation packs things, or are aiming at anyway, in the same cases between the shows. So it's just a small administrational hassle. Iron Maiden's problem. If they outsource and rent the gear within the EU and use a EU trucking company they would circumvent it. Adapt. Stop whining.

Last edited:
Apologies, thought I was posting in the album rumours thread. To be clear I think Brexit, all that goes along with it, and Bruce's simplistic view on it are all utterly moronic.

To be fair though, I can see his point about co-operation when it benefits both sides ;)
But it does not. It does not in the long run benefit the EU to make exiting an enticing venture. You can't be a semi-member. Adapt. Use EU companies for your touring/business venture - That's parts of what the mechanisms are there for.

Regarding the Visa's though. Yeah.

• Wow
Reactions: Yax
We should also not forget that Belshazzar, his feast and the "writing on the wall" originate in the Book of Daniel where the writing was explained as meaning that Belshazzar's kingdom was about to be overthrown. And the name of the king who did the overthrowing was: Darius!

So there you go: ATG confirmed once again :lol:

Footage of Maiden playing a secret gig as Charlotte And The Harlots, Brooklyn, 1988:

- warm up gig before the ''Seventh Son'' tour. Only footage of 6 songs: Moonchild, Infinite Dreams, Trooper, CIPWM, HCW and Wasted Years... (Adrian plays HCW and Wasted Years with his blue Lado Laser guitar).

I found the place where Bruce was trying to sell these Live After Death records in order to get back to England (last one and a half minute of the first vid in the post above)! :---)

He stood on the right corner, facing both pedestrian crossings.
1626162745163.png

When he turned -from the filmers point of view- to the left he went into this direction (this is also where he was picked up by the car, leaving in left direction, following the cyclist below):
1626162928094.png

And this is the direction of the other pedestrian crossing of the first photo (Bruce's right). You see Westside Market on the photo. In the 1985 film this was "Red Apple" and "Cleaners" :
1626163107993.png

So where is this?

1626163210404.png

It's the streetcorner of 7th Avenue and West 15th street, in Chelsea, Manhattan, New York (red dot on map below).
1626163499191.png

I found the location by searching for "Chelsea Gallery Restaurant" which I saw behind Bruce:
1626163804942.png

In anticipation of new album, I'm creating some videos which will be a mix of available combinations of live 1999 B-sides and their respective bootlegs. Here's the first :

Here's a mix of Man on the Edge audio taken from the Wicker Man single, with an audience bootleg of the event, which has surprising audio quality - so I've left the original audio track in too.

The single on the CD has copy pasted chorus lines, as you can see here.

The Trooper, Run to the Hills, Hallowed Be Thy Name and Iron Maiden live at Reading 2005. I had forgotten that these videos existed. Bloody hell the band are on fire here. Monster performance. The Trooper is played at crazy speed.

The Trooper, Run to the Hills, Hallowed Be Thy Name and Iron Maiden live at Reading 2005. I had forgotten that these videos existed. Bloody hell the band are on fire here. Monster performance. The Trooper is played at crazy speed.
Great tour and they surely had energy going here, definitely on fire like you said. Steve Harris' son is dressed up as mini Eddie during The Trooper.
Would like to see this show in full someday, I also have this clip of few songs from Reading 2005 in my collections.

Last edited:
Oh man, two tours were they had a biggest energy are without video release, and maybe third tour also

Thinking of energy going on, I think of the 1992 gigs, (especially) in South America and Mexico.

Here is the rarest version of Die With Your Boots On. It was the last time Die With Your Boots On was played in the nineties.
And the only time during the Fear of the Dark Tour: Buenos Aires, Argentina Ferro Carril Oeste Stadium, 25 July 1992

11 years later it came back on the Give Me Ed Til I'm Dead Tour (2003) and 2 years later for the last time: Eddie Rips Up theWorld Tour (2005).

Last edited:
Back