Iron Maiden video interviews / shows

Hey does anyone have "Bloopers of the beast" DVD compilations? They've been long gone from YT and DC++ is very low on population lately.

Hey does anyone have "Bloopers of the beast" DVD compilations? They've been long gone from YT and DC++ is very low on population lately.
Yep, I have the two volumes in my collections somewhere and it's actually been some time that I watched them last.
Were these on RiR dvd?
No, the Bloopers Of The Beast is another 2 volume fan compiled compilations of funny stuff that happened during concerts and suchs.
"Highlights of some of the funniest & craziest occurrences of Maiden's illustrious career!"

Last edited:
Hey Phantom, if I could bother you to send them to me over the Internet, I would appreciate it much. Send me a PM whenever you feel up for it :)

Phantom do you have it in physical format or as files? I've moved boots over to some forum members via Google Drive, it's seamless.

Also no-one has it anymore in DC++ hub so it would be great if I could bring it there again.

Phantom do you have it in physical format or as files? I've moved boots over to some forum members via Google Drive, it's seamless.

Also no-one has it anymore in DC++ hub so it would be great if I could bring it there again.
On physical discs somewhere there in my collections..but I can look into this case during the weekend or early next week.

Last edited:
@Zare Just checked today, I found the discs and the first volume might have some sort of problem.
CDBurnerXP wouldn't get it to fully copy as ISO-file on the hard drive, there were some errors or something that maybe the disc has damage or so in the last sectors.
Atleast it did play on the drive, so maybe I can it copied fully somehow.
Tomorrow I will try something and see if I can copy the discs..might be that as these are old dvd:s from somewhere early years of 2000..so maybe it has therefore gotten worse, and also I don't know how the person who traded these discs to me, burned them and with what speed or program.
You got any recommendation of program or file-formats how could it be best ripped fully to hard drive?

Hey Phantom. You should be able to normally open the DVD as files, in the file explorer. Just copy out everything to some directory on your disk, then you can use video player's "open DVD from directory" option (VLC has it), to play through the content see if there's an error somewhere.

@Zare Just checked today, I found the discs and the first volume might have some sort of problem.
CDBurnerXP wouldn't get it to fully copy as ISO-file on the hard drive, there were some errors or something that maybe the disc has damage or so in the last sectors.
Atleast it did play on the drive, so maybe I can it copied fully somehow.
Tomorrow I will try something and see if I can copy the discs..might be that as these are old dvd:s from somewhere early years of 2000..so maybe it has therefore gotten worse, and also I don't know how the person who traded these discs to me, burned them and with what speed or program.
You got any recommendation of program or file-formats how could it be best ripped fully to hard drive?
It's possible they've got disc-rot. This is common with older dvds, especially blank/ripped ones. See if you can copy the files to your pc first to make sure they're not corrupted.

For ripping or converting the content I'd recommend using Handbrake. It'll convert whatever is on there to MP4 or whatever format you want.

For ripping or converting the content I'd recommend using Handbrake. It'll convert whatever is on there to MP4 or whatever format you want.

...but please don't do this because lossy versions are not accepted in the community (nor they should be).

DVDs that don't have CSS protection, e.g. non commercial disks don't require any ripping. You can just access the original video files on it if you read it as data disk. You can do that for commercial disks but the files would be scrambled. The files on your DVD are the format that is the norm in the bootleg trading community, they don't need any intervention, just try to copy them somewhere to see if that will succeed without errors.

Back