Iron Maiden video interviews / shows

I haven't seen this one

I remember the Blaze diaries for the fan club.

There was a full show,

That's an edited version, the real run time was twice as long, they seem to have cut out the video from Virus which was the world premiere, and videos from other artists that appeared interspersed between the rest of the footage, one of which I remember was King Diamond The Uninvited Guest. Also, I think there was more short clips of Maiden live in Brazil, although I may have missed them as I only scanned through that video.

Last edited:
Someone had asked for this so here you go
Digitised using a DMR-E75V so sorry for the quality, it was a big pain to do this
Every since this was posted:
Nicko ... said Janick's "so bloody ugly he's got to have nasty farts"
I've been ever so subtly (ie without running any too-dodgy Google searches) trying to find out the origin of the remark (?or joke). Now I know.

The face/mask which Nicko points to is a crying face... Bruce cries because Maiden goes ahead without him?
Nicko’s implying that he’s crying because of how good the album they just made is and how he wasn’t a part of such a great record. Bruce was also publicly bitter with Maiden for a time, so it wasn’t exactly one sided on their part.

Nicko was definitly the least professional Maiden member during these times. Not only being the most vocal when it came to Bruce leaving but he'd turn around and slander and critizice Blaze's performances as well by the time it looked like Blaze were out of the band.

Back