IRON MAIDEN TO BRING THE STUNNING MAIDEN ENGLAND WORLD TOUR TO EUROPE IN 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys. Tomorrow, at 8am (French hour), I go to Paris, the most beautiful city in the world, to see the greatest band ever. I'll try to write a little report next day.
Up the Irons.

I agree with everything you said about the concert except what I bolded out.

I'm not French but, I can say France has the best wine, women,city(Paris),museum in the world. And the best football team to ever assemble France's 1998 world cup team was the most loaded team with talent ever!

There's some pretty impressive clips up generally; although I've not looked in any great detail. Something I always reflect upon when watching YouTube clips: some poor bastard was filming that instead of bloody enjoying the concert! I'd prefer if there were no clips actually. But, then again, I'm not going to get to see them this year I don't think. Wanted to hear some of the lead work though, when I noticed that Nicko clanger...

Ariana & Brigantium: why on earth was that dummy filming the side of the stage when we want to see Adrian's fine lead work!? They probably couldn't concentrate on their filming while watching Adrian, & just aimlessly filmed nothing! :D

Hmmm. Seem to be having spoiler problems...:confused:

Does he not fuck up his timing? Might be my hearing; but listen to the fill directly after Dave's first lead. You don't hear that big pause/skip? (It might just be the audio.)

I put the speakers next to my ear it sounded like he hesitated for just a second, you have to know the song by heart like we do to notice it. Speaking of Nicko's forgetfulness listen to the age of innocence how old? He forgets like a third of the lyrics when he sings it funny stuff. :D

There's like this extra little drum roll there too; as well as the skip. I didn't mean to make a big thing of it. The recording is really good & I had just really wanted to hear the leads in that particular track. And, well, that drum thing just happened to be right at that point, where I was listening very carefully. I thought it was glaringly obvious, to be honest --although not faintly important or particularly significant! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back