IRON MAIDEN TO BRING THE STUNNING MAIDEN ENGLAND WORLD TOUR TO EUROPE IN 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote="Saapanael, post: 403614, member: 15367"]Cool, I'm going to the same concert. Anyone else heading to Paris?[/quote[/quote]

Yes I am and I can't wait!

I also think Starblind, The Man Who Would Be King and Isle Of Avalon are better but unfortunately, they were not played live, and I think they'll never be...

I went to Madrid show,they were great,great stage and dickinson is singing good,maybe in some song he doesnt sound great,but he is not singing bad.

Hi guys. Tomorrow, at 8am (French hour), I go to Paris, the most beautiful city in the world, to see the greatest band ever. I'll try to write a little report next day.
Up the Irons.

Hi everyone, I just come back from Paris! Wow, the show was just... amazing. The Palais Ominsport de Paris Bercy was full, 17 000 persons, the audiance was just incredible. Bruce couldn't do his speech 'cause in the pit, we were singing and screaming "Happy birthday" to Nicko (Video in spoiler). Maiden was clearly happy to be here and has delivered a strong show.
And... I think it's time for me to go to bed, I can't take no more!
Bruce speaks in french so I will traduce for you.
"Bruce: Hello France! How are you tonight? Welcome to the new tour, many songs frome Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son and many special effects on stage. Now, here a serious song...
The Audiance: Happy birthday to you Nicko!
Bruce: No! Haha! It's not a serious song!Hmm, yeah, that's true... It is the birthday of mister Nicko Mc Brain! Terrific drummer! Normally, that was at the end of the show, but beacause of you... That's now!
How old? 18?Hmm... 18x3? 80? Oh, we don't care, he's alive! Sing with me for Nicko! Happy birthday to you...

Hi everyone, I just come back from Paris! Wow, the show was just... amazing. The Palais Ominsport de Paris Bercy was full, 17 000 persons, the audiance was just incredible. Bruce couldn't do his speech 'cause in the pit, we were singing and screaming "Happy birthday" to Nicko (Video in spoiler). Maiden was clearly happy to be here and has delivered a strong show.
And... I think it's time for me to go to bed, I can't take no more!
Bruce speaks in french so I will traduce for you.
"Bruce: Hello France! How are you tonight? Welcome to the new tour, many songs frome Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son and many special effects on stage. Now, here a serious song...
The Audiance: Happy birthday to you Nicko!
Bruce: No! Haha! It's not a serious song!Hmm, yeah, that's true... It is the birthday of mister Nicko Mc Brain! Terrific drummer! Normally, that was at the end of the show, but beacause of you... That's now!
How old? 18?Hmm... 18x3? 80? Oh, we don't care, he's alive! Sing with me for Nicko! Happy birthday to you...

great clip. Maiden should play Montsegur whenever they're in France. Just like they should play Clansman in Scotland, Como estais amigo in Argentina, Paschendale in Belgium, Alexander the great in Greece&Macedonia, Mother Russia in Russia

Two minutes to midnight in United States& Russia, Holy Smoke in Italy(the vatican), Where eagles dare in England& Germany, Tailgunner in England and Germany

All the Scandinavian countries Maiden visits they should play invaders

Would not fit. The song explicitly mentions that "the Saxons have been overpowered". The Swedish vikings, unlike their Norwegian and Danish brothers, did not go West and South to invade areas where you would find Saxons. Instead, they traveled east - into what is today Poland, Russia and Ukraine.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back