Iron Maiden Survivor done: Hallowed and Rime co-champions

Vote for your LEAST favorite songs!

• Hallowed Be Thy Name

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Rime Of The Ancient Mariner

Votes: 14 53.8%

• Total voters
Re: Iron Maiden Survivor FINALS: 7 songs left (Dec 23-26)

Aces High, Infinite Dreams and Rime. Yep, Rime.
I like Paschendale just a little bit more at the moment. I feel I should've voted for Phantom though.

First three, without a shadow of doubt.

23-12-2009: 9th eliminated album: A Matter of Life and Death (2006) -> Last survivor: Brighter than a Thousand Suns  

21-12-2009: 8th eliminated album: Brave New World (2000) -> Last survivor: Brave New World  

23-11-2009: 7th eliminated album: Fear of the Dark (1992) -> Last survivor: Afraid to Shoot Strangers  

13-11-2009: 6th eliminated album: The X-Factor (1995) -> Last survivor: Sign of the Cross  

28-10-2009: 5th eliminated album: Virtual XI (1998) -> Last survivors: Futureal, The Clansman  

22-10-2009: 4th eliminated album: Piece of Mind (1983) -> Last survivor: Revelations  

04-10-2009: 3rd eliminated album: No Prayer for the Dying (1990) ->
Last survivors: No Prayer for the Dying, Holy Smoke, Mother Russia, Run Silent Run Deep

30-09-2009: 2nd eliminated album: Somewhere in Time (1986) -> Last survivor: Stranger in a Strange Land  

31-08-2009: 1st eliminated album: Killers (1981) -> Last survivor: Killers

20-07-2009: Start Iron maiden Survivor

Phantom of the Opera
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Aces High

I'm scared now...

Forostar said:
Out of curiosity: is that a "serious" vote or a tactical one?  :)

No other reason than the fact that I like HBTN, Rime, Infinite Dreams and Paschendale more.

Rime, Infinite Dreams and Aces High.

Wow, just realised Powerslave has 3 songs left in the competition :o

... soon to be 2 ;)

Eddies Wingman said:
No other reason than the fact that I like HBTN, Rime, Infinite Dreams and Paschendale more.

That's a serious vote in my book. ;)

Phantom.

This is getting quite tough, i probably won't vote for more than one song anymore.

What's the advantage of that? If you vote less, you give more control to the others.

This is so difficult...the hardest poll ever, officially.
I can only give one song my vote and it's Phantom. But thats heartwrenching too.

Forostar said:
What's the advantage of that? If you vote less, you give more control to the others.
No, if you vote less, you don't risk giving the extra vote to a song you don't want to kill.

gulranek said:
No, if you vote less, you don't risk giving the extra vote to a song you don't want to kill.

They're all going to get killed soon enough anyway. Might as well use those votes. :bigsmile:

Back