IRON MAIDEN SURVIVOR #7: Results -> Hallowed Be Thy Name wins for the 6th time!

Voted Powerslave, not because I wanted to kill Hallowed, but I genuinely like Powerslave more.
It's a juggernaut of a song. Like a tank rolling through the house.
The only minus I find about it is that the main riff doesn't hit the hard after the solos like it did on the beginning of the song.
But then I just play the same thing from the start.

Also, previous top 10 list looked nothing like this one, did it?

Voted Powerslave, not because I wanted to kill Hallowed, but I genuinely like Powerslave more.

:facepalm: Then you should vote for Hallowed. Please PM NP to change your vote

Vote for your LEAST favorite song(s):​

EDIT: With yours and mine votes changing we have a tie and we only need one more for Hallowed to be killed or Powerslave to win :)

If you wish.
But it would be a tie then and who knows how long would we have to wait for a tie-breaker.

@Night Prowler another vote by mistake!!! Look:

It's a juggernaut of a song. Like a tank rolling through the house.
The only minus I find about it is that the main riff doesn't hit the hard after the solos like it did on the beginning of the song.
But then I just play the same thing from the start.

Also, previous top 10 list looked nothing like this one, did it?

He voted Powerslave, just like me. This must be a curse Hallowed to win, 2 voters have voted wrong who knows how many more :facepalm:

I'm fairly certain most of us voted for The Apparition by mistake, too. It would have been here if we all read the rules more carefully. Add it as an option five minutes before the poll so the correct song can win for once!

We are aware of the rules, I don’t know about @Spambot but in my case I was so fixated for Powerslave that I voted for it instead of Hallowed, you know being mobile noise around, somebody calling you, it’s possible you hit the wrong button.

EDIT: Somebody voted for Powerslave thus even if we count my vote & Spambot’s for Hallowed, Hallowed wins for a vote as of now…

:(

Last edited:
We are aware of the rules, I don’t know about @Spambot but in my case I was so fixated for Powerslave that I voted for it instead of Hallowed, you know being mobile noise around, somebody calling you, it’s possible you hit the wrong button.
Sorry, wasn't meant as a jab. Just a stupid joke :p. I'm actually not sure what NP's stance is on accidental votes.

Ok

no5 should have voted for Hallowed but voted for Powerslave
Spambot should have voted for Hallowed but voted for Powerslave
Kalata should have voted for Powerslave but voted for Hallowed

I will not allow changing of the votes in the poll, but will note these 3. Also, I don't want people to change the votes for the hell of it, so I will only take on "accidental voting" as true from people who did note vote yet.

I admit that it's confusing as fuck to have two games going on at the same time, one where you vote for your favourite tracks, the other where you vote against the tracks you dislike.

I admit that it's confusing as fuck to have two games going on at the same time, one where you vote for your favourite tracks, the other where you vote against the tracks you dislike.
The overlap is intentional and designed to get people in one playing in the other.

The overlap is intentional and designed to get people in one playing in the other.

That's cool, but then I'd suggest being lenient with the resulting confusion and vote mistakes. I know you wrote in your cup something about no corrections and no mercy towards mistakes and in this particular case (two games with opposite mechanics), I'm not sure it's the right way to go.

I actually almost voted "against" in the Cup as well.

Back