IRON MAIDEN SURVIVOR 2015: Results - Hallowed wins again!

Satisfied

• Total voters
I genuinely enjoy Powerslave more than Hallowed for several reasons:
  • Better vocal melodies and delivery from Bruce (the fact that he wrote the lyrics and not Steve helps)
  • Better riffs, although this one is close.
  • Much better instrumental section and the solos on Powerslave are far superior to the ones on Hallowed
  • I like my Maiden to be a bit progressive and I like all the twists and turns in Powerslave. Hallowed doesn't have as much variety.
  • Awesome ending.
So while Hallowed is a great song, Powerslave is superior in almost every way. It is also probably my favorite song in this top ten.

dnc1.gif

I genuinely enjoy Powerslave more than Hallowed for several reasons:
  • Better vocal melodies and delivery from Bruce (the fact that he wrote the lyrics and not Steve helps)
  • Better riffs, although this one is close.
  • Much better instrumental section and the solos on Powerslave are far superior to the ones on Hallowed
  • I like my Maiden to be a bit progressive and I like all the twists and turns in Powerslave. Hallowed doesn't have as much variety.
  • Awesome ending.
So while Hallowed is a great song, Powerslave is superior in almost every way. It is also probably my favorite song in this top ten.

I could carve this in stone. Come on, people, Hallowed is "famouser", from a "famouser" album, but that's not what a survivor is about! ;)

It's not about exposure or being more famous. Hallowed is not my favourite Maiden song, but to me it's just better than Powerslave, which wouldn't even be in my top 10 20.

This is gonna be really close. As much it would be cool for a song that hasn't won before to win yet, Hallowed is vastly superior.

Back