IRON MAIDEN SURVIVOR 2015: Results - Hallowed wins again!

Satisfied

• Total voters
Longest Day is awesome. The only Matter songs that dont slay me are DW and Breeg.

Last edited:
Eliminated
Aces High - 11 votes
For the Greater Good of God - 11 votes
Reincarnation of Ben Breeg - 12 votes

Promoted
Powerslave
Rime

In listening to the five remaining AMOLAD tracks again, they've all leveled up to 10/10 songs. Thus, AMOLAD has now taken the 3rd highest ranking with a 9.1, just overtaking Powerslave at 9.0.

However, I have to vote it down to 2 songs, so:

SSOASS
BNW
Brighter
Light
Legacy

The best thing for progressing the game would be to eliminate one song from AMOLAD. Only one song is going to get eliminated anyway, but this way we only lose one instead of 3 (including promotions).

How come that from the Infinite-Evil-SSOASS trio Evil hasn't been eliminated ages ago?

Anyway, Evil, Brave and NOTHING!

The Legacy

Glad For the Greater Good of God didn't make it past these songs. I really don't care for that track. Possibly my least favorite on the album. Shame about The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg, though. Better than The Legacy, imo.

Lord of Light should survive longer. IMO it's as good as Ghost of The Navigator. Which is doing tremendously well here with only 1 vote.

I honestly don't get the lack of votes for Brighter Than a Thousand Suns. It's a great song, and definitely a 10/10, but it's not as good as the remaining AMOLAD songs (except for probably The Legacy).

Changed votes, although it's probably not going to make a difference. Evil, Navigator, Brave, Longest, Lord.

Back