Iron Maiden Survivor 2010 finished: Hallowed remains champion

Vote for your LEAST favorite songs

• Rime Of The Ancient Mariner

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • Hallowed Be Thy Name

Votes: 15 45.5%

• Total voters
Re: Iron Maiden Survivor 2010: FINALS #4 (Dec 18-19)

SinisterMinisterX said:
There's been far too much "tactics" in the Survivors this year. 2011 may see some rule changes. :innocent:
Then you should have stopped knocking off songs that I really like (eg. Caught Somewhere in Time, Sign of the Cross, SSoaSS to name a few)! :innocent:

Just a note with my rankings, Powerslave is #2, Rime is #3, Hallowed is #4, and Paschendale is in the mid teens somewhere (Phantom is #6, so it's nice to know that 4 of my top 6 made it to the final 5). Paschendale and Hallowed are awesome songs, Rime and Powerslave are just more awesome in my opinion.

Unknown One said:
Then you should have stopped knocking off songs that I really like (eg. Caught Somewhere in Time, Sign of the Cross, SSoaSS to name a few)! :innocent:

Just a note with my rankings, Powerslave is #2, Rime is #3, Hallowed is #4, and Paschendale is in the mid teens somewhere (Phantom is #6, so it's nice to know that 4 of my top 6 made it to the final 5). Paschendale and Hallowed are awesome songs, Rime and Powerslave are just more awesome in my opinion.

And what's your #1, If I may ask?  :innocent:

There's a mass kicker on the loose! :eek:

But seriously, who cares?

Black_Thunder said:
And what's your #1, If I may ask?  :innocent:

Caught Somewhere in Time, it's not like I've stated it ever on these forums... :innocent:

Unknown One said:
Caught Somewhere in Time, it's not like I've stated it ever on these forums... :innocent:

Cool choice!  :edmetal:

My top 15 Maiden song any day of the week.

Paschendale (The only which is not in the same level as any of the others, still, it's a stunning song)

It came very very much too far. So much is seems like a joke.

Invader said:
There's a mass kicker on the loose! :eek:

But seriously, who cares?
Its not about the actual ratings, but i just think it's a dick move to kick someone for what songs they don't like.

Jeffmetal said:
Paschendale (The only which is not in the same level as any of the others, still, it's a stunning song)

It came very very much too far. So much is seems like a joke.

I've left this comment alone for far too long.

It's painstakingly obvious by reading through this forum that Paschendale is one of the most favourite songs of many people here. Obviously not the majority (come on, does anyone think that Hallowed won't win?), but it's up there. While my opinion is pretty well known...I think this reflects that a large body of fans, at least the ones I care about, consider Paschendale to be the best Iron Maiden song of the past 26 years.

Says something, I think.

Prowler_108 said:
Its not about the actual ratings, but i just think it's a dick move to kick someone for what songs they don't like.

Yeah, I get that, but how do you know it's for that particular post?

I'm still choosing only one -- Rime.

So sad, it seems Paschendale will be out at #4.

Back