Iron Maiden Studio Album Power Game: Results Thread

Satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
I've never thought of SIT being overrated and as much as I want to agree with the hipster theory, I don't because dammit, I'm not a hipster!

Moving Up:
BNW

Rules:
1: The object of the game is to rank the Iron Maiden albums based on votes.
2: Vote for each album that you think is better than the album one spot above it.
3: Only vote for the top album if you think the ranking is good, as that means you don't think any album should move up.
4: The game will end when most (or at least 50%) of the votes are for the top album
5: You have unlimited votes

The game will end after round 2o

Final Ranking:
Somewhere in Time
Powerslave
Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
Piece of Mind
Brave New World
A Matter of Life and Death
The Final Frontier
Number of the Beast
The X Factor
Iron Maiden
Dance of Death
Killers
No Prayer
Fear of the Dark
Virtual XI

This was a fun little experiment. Obviously didn't go perfectly, but that's to be expected with a new game. Thanks for playing!

Pretty fun game, kind of a different take on a traditional album survivor. I'm sure that there were power games hosted earlier.
Anyway's, I'm not satisfied, while the list is very similar to mine, The The Final Frontier and Powerslave should be switched and AMOLaD should be ahead of BNW.

I started hosting a power game with songs before the forum changed, had to stop it when we were still trying to figure out how to do survivors with the new software. Never got back to it.

Besides that, we've never done power games here AFAIK.

Almost perfect. Mine goes like this:
1. Somewhere in Time
2. Powerslave
3. Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
4. Piece of Mind
5. A Matter of Life and Death
6. The Final Frontier
7. Brave New World
8. The Number of the Beast
9. The X Factor
10. Iron Maiden
11. Dance of Death
12. Killers
13. No Prayer for the Dying
14. Virtual XI
15. Fear of the Dark

Move BNW to 7th, switch VXI and FOTD and you have my list. I'm satisfied.

AMoLaD is too high.

Yeah it's a bit too high. But I am alright with where it is, because I do see why people like it so much even if I don't.

I'd like The X Factor above Number and possibly TFF and Virtual XI above Fear of the Dark and it would be basically perfect.

Yeah it's a bit too high. But I am alright with where it is, because I do see why people like it so much even if I don't.

I'd like The X Factor above Number and possibly TFF and Virtual XI above Fear of the Dark and it would be basically perfect.

I think you're getting TFF confused with something there, it is a lot higher than FotD :p. But I agree with you.

Back