Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great music - very western (bluesy) sounding with...WAIT FOR IT...great production! I definitely heard a tiny Davey solo before another absolute monster of an Adrian solo. Weird, but cool video, I guess?

WHAT THE LIVING FUCK IS UP WITH THOSE VOCALS?! Are they from a demo?! Were they recorded during quarantine in Bruce's home bathroom?! They sound like absolute utter fucking shit. Which is a shame, cause the instruments actually sound great.
I'm listening to the Spotify version now and it sound better than the Premiere, for sure.

Well.

Very good. No more, no less. Great guitar work.

I agree with some about somewhat muffled vocals, but at least they didn't sound too dry. On first listen, anyway. Well see..

Okgoodverynice. Very excited about what will come!

Great production, I didn't like only the vocals on the YouTube premiere, but in Spotify everything sounds great.

ALbum called writing on the wall too?
Cover's fine for a Single....but hopefully not that for the actual album cover

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-15 at 18.17.28.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-15 at 18.17.28.png
    183.6 KB · Views: 41
LOL

I had my laptop open recording the stream, while watching on my desktop. There was a split second difference between them, and I didn't realise I could hear the laptop too, so I thought the first minute was all over the shop and out of time before I realised what was happening:lol:

I like the track with it's western cowboy groove, sounds like Cinderella a bit, which is quite poignant today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back