Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
My prediction, after all these days, is:

a) 15/07 we get album name, cover, tracklist with song lengths and composers
b) Album is called Writings On The Wall
c) We get to know that Belshazzar's Feat is the name of the first single
d) The tower of the poster and the phrases in it are tied to the single cover, not necessarily the album
e) We get 19/07 as the release date of the single. It will come with some 3d clip just like The Final Frontier and Speed Of Light.
f) We may get a video (like a press release) with some quotes of the members about the album, how it was composed and stuff, with some excertps of, at least the single (just how we've got a 20-second excerpt of Speed Of Light a couple of days before it's release.
Nope. Writing On The Wall isn't a name of new album and Belshazzar's Feast isn't a name of single :)

d) The tower of the poster and the phrases in it are tied to the single cover, not necessarily the album
e) We get 19/07 as the release date of the single. It will come with some 3d clip just like The Final Frontier and Speed Of Light.
f) We may get a video (like a press release) with some quotes of the members about the album, how it was composed and stuff, with some excertps of, at least the single (just how we've got a 20-second excerpt of Speed Of Light a couple of days before it's release.

There is probably 0 chance that both Belshazzar's Feast an Writing On The Wall are both names of either a single or an album. Maybe one of them (even though, knowing Maiden, it's probably something else) or none.

Makes sense. But probably WOTW is the single and Belshazzar Feast the name of the event in 15/07

No, actually. It’s extremely shitty to put time and effort into something only for someone to just give the game away before you get to.

To all: if anyone finds leaked information about the album before July 15th, please, keep it to yourself. Some of us may actually like being patient.

I like being patient, too.
The "Amazon, leak us something, please!" was a kind of a joke. Don't take yourselves and others too seriously, lads... Don't worry, I don't think leaks will come out, at this point, with less than 3 days left. Chill out.

Last edited:
I think RLonger is in reality a Justin Bieber fan (or maybe even Justin Bieber himself) and he is here to piss fans off and just destroy the fun for everyone.

I think the poster is more related to the single cover, not necessarily the album cover...
It's possible, but I think the poster is more related to the album cover in some way.
But probably WOTW is the single and Belshazzar Feast the name of the event in 15/07
^ This. Basically, the other name of Belshazzar's feast is writing on the wall...

- they put the title of the single in both posters (Belshazzar's feast and LOTB 2022) imo.

Not sure about the titles, but other than that it sounds plausible.

I see the hype has already outdone itself. People here on deadset on this being the announcement of the release date of this or of that or of anything and everything in-between. I guarantee you, you are all setting yourselves up to be very, very disappointed.

I see the hype has already outdone itself. People here on deadset on this being the announcement of the release date of this or of that or of anything and everything in-between. I guarantee you, you are all setting yourselves up to be very, very disappointed.
In that case Maiden are setting us up, and that would certainly be very, very disappointing.

It's possible, but I think the poster is more related to the album cover in some way.

^ This. Basically, the other name of Belshazzar's feast is writing on the wall...

- they put the title of the single in both posters (Belshazzar's feast and LOTB 2022) imo.
I am considering in this prediction that we are going to have a conceptual album. Guess you guys convinced me on that lol

There is probably 0 chance that both Belshazzar's Feast an Writing On The Wall are both names of either a single or an album. Maybe one of them (even though, knowing Maiden, it's probably something else) or none.

I think WOTW is definitely the album title. It would be too cryptic to tease a minor referrence to the title, if that's all WOTW is.

Belshazzar's Feast will be the subject matter for the lyrics, and seemingly it will be teased as an "event" that's happening on Thursday but I don't think it will be a title of any Maiden song or album. They usually play it safe on this sort of thing. (TROBB being an exception)

I think WOTW is definitely the album title. It would be too cryptic to tease a minor referrence to the title, if that's all WOTW is.

Belshazzar's Feast will be the subject matter for the lyrics, and seemingly it will be teased as an "event" that's happening on Thursday but I don't think it will be a title of any Maiden song or album. They usually play it safe on this sort of thing. (TROBB being an exception)
WOTW is title of single, title of album is different :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back