Iron Maiden studio album 17 rumours and speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I do. This thing had a huge impact on french politics for years. I feel embarassed each time I'm reminded of this.

I do not condone these kind of acts but lets not forget that it is fear of nuclear power that brought us here, and Greenpeace have been spearheading that all along. In this reality scenario where the environment is turning to worse, Greenpeace is one of the bad guys.

Of course I do. This thing had a huge impact on french politics for years. I feel embarassed each time I'm reminded of this.

Sorry I didn't mean to embarrass anyone by making that joke, I was initially going to post something about Eddie being like Mr Burns in the Simpsons when he pretended to be a hippy called "Wavy Gravy" to infiltrate a gang of environmentalists, but the picture wasn't great for connecting to Maiden, but it reminded me of the rainbow warrior and gave me the idea that Eddie could be involved with that.

142424.jpg

I do not condone these kind of acts but lets not forget that it is fear of nuclear power that brought us here, and Greenpeace have been spearheading that all along. In this reality scenario where the environment is turning to worse, Greenpeace is one of the bad guys.
Well, I'm still proud to claim that NZ is still nuclear free and that no nuclear powered ships have ever come here.

And I am baffled in world condemnation at countries like North Korea or Iraq or Iran trying to develop Nukes.
But in support of USA declaring war on Iraq based on them developing WMDs

Meanwhile USA continues to stockpile their own nukes, developing many weapons and being arms dealer to many, many countries.

BTW. I'm still annoyed at the French govt for supporting this Rainbow Warrior assault and murder. Also for them putting economic pressure on NZ to imprison the operatives in an island where the French government then came in and broke them out. It was disgusting at the time, and is not something forgotten.

LOTB pt2 starts tonight I wonder if Bruce let's something slip through the net about a new album or at least a hint for something next year

I don't think we will hear anything until October at the earliest.. Hope I'm wrong.
You are probably right, it's obvious at this point the band are clearly focused on this tour and rightly so, anything else would probably be an unnecessary distraction

Do you do anything other than watch Iron Maiden videos on YouTube?

Nice reference to 'Accident of Birth' there along with the implied future new music.

I mainly watch IM youtube videos when I'm waiting for spaghetti or something similar to cook. You should try it sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back